Aldo needs to keep quiet

God you Aldo haters are such pussies.

Heaven forbid the guy look out for his health and his ability to fight uninjured. Heaven forbid he take the ufc to task for their treatment of fighters and obviously biased marketing.

I hope he continues to dominate more marketable fighters, because I'm a fight fan and I don't care about a fighter's selling value, I care about the best fighting the best.

He lied about his injury and deserves to be criticized.

Conor will wreck Aldo.
in the fight and the drug test.

shit bread, shit toaster.

Elaborate

He never even denied that the scan he posted was an old injury. Not to mention he sent his scans to a shady doctor for diagnosis (immediate red flag).

Like TS said, the UFC wouldnt risk lying about this. There's too many legal implications. Aldo also had a huge incentive to lie because he needed to save face.

Any logical thinking person can see that he probably lied.

p4p #1 fighter in the world.

and he should keep quiet.

That's the sherdog fanbase, I guess

His biggest win was just taken out inside 2 rounds, also besides Conor who he hasn't faced and the next top guys are both natural BW'S.

Aldo is a big fish in a little pond.

Weidman is a big fish in the toughest division today

Shit, can i have sources to your claims? lol the dude is on the ufc payroll so what u said doesnt seem unlikely...

these aldo haters will say anything tho.. trying to shit on aldo and saying that he had the brazilian doctors in his pocket. So aldo goes to a 3rd party in the former doctor of the chargers (iirc) and he also agrees that there were indeed fractures...

The only one who said that there were only bruises was the ufc paid doctor... go figure...

He was also indirectly responsible for putting Duffey on TRT at the tender age of 24. He also convinced Rampage to take TRT instead of having knee surgery so he could still fight on the Japan card. Dude is corrupt as fuck

Who is the “UFC doctor” in question and why would a fighter want to use a “UFC doctor” instead of an independent doctor?

and

A doctor in the employ of the world's leading MMA organization actively pushing synthetic testosterone on its fighters?

Google UFC Dr. Jeff Davidson

Davidson is the UFC doc... How are so many on Sherdog still not aware of this information?? Is the ignorance willfull??

GettyImages-457794742.0.jpg

Davidson did not examine Aldo personally, he received a report and made a diagnosis based on that according to what you quoted.

His biggest win was just taken out inside 2 rounds, also besides Conor who he hasn't faced and the next top guys are both natural BW'S.

Aldo is a big fish in a little pond.

Weidman is a big fish in the toughest division today

Shady doctor? Like jeff davidsion? aldo went to multiple doctors and they all said the same thing.. only the doctor who gets his checks from the ufc said it was bruised. if u wanna talk about shady doctors and red flags lets start with the ufc "doctor"

if some no name did this to aldo while sparring, imagine what the champ would have done. conor probably has the best spinning heel kicks in mma.

if some no name did this to aldo while sparring, imagine what the champ would have done. conor probably has the best spinning heel kicks in mma.
Lol the champ... dude has a paper Belt against someone who came in on 2 weeks..

Judging by everything else you put, you have probably never sparred or seen someone spar during camp..

Fighters in camp have multiple sparring partners at a time... alot of fighters go long rounds against These multiple fighters.... so someone like aldo is likely switching up sparring partners every couple rounds... aldo could go 12 rounds, utterly exhausted and he is sparring someone who is completely fresh...

i see that in my boxing gym all the time.. superior fighters losing rounds to inferior sparing partners because the sparing partner is fresh while the person in camp is completely drained.... but obviously, u wouldnt know that...

Lol the champ... dude has a paper Belt against someone who came in on 2 weeks..

Judging by everything else you put, you have probably never sparred or seen someone spar during camp..

Fighters in camp have multiple sparring partners at a time... alot of fighters go long rounds against These multiple fighters.... so someone like aldo is likely switching up sparring partners every couple rounds... aldo could go 12 rounds, utterly exhausted and he is sparring someone who is completely fresh...

i see that in my boxing gym all the time.. superior fighters losing rounds to inferior sparing partners because the sparing partner is fresh while the person in camp is completely drained.... but obviously, u wouldnt know that...

Aldo had just finished rounds with K-1 champ Andy Sauwer and was sparring with a young guy named Nunes. Nunes was trying some crazy kicks, slipped and cracked Aldo in the ribs. Freak accident really

Aldo had just finished rounds with K-1 champ Andy Sauwer and was sparring with a young guy named Nunes. Nunes was trying some crazy kicks, slipped and cracked Aldo in the ribs. Freak accident really

I heard Nunes was all over media the next day basically bragging about it. Not cool if true.

I don't understand you asshats.

When Aldo keeps quiet you all bitch that he has no personality and won't get fans that way.

When he talks, you conor nuthuggers whine to hell and back and flood this forum with tears.

Well which is it?

It'll be fun when he runs through Connie and the rest of you nitwits can go back to the wrestling forums.

Aldo can say whatever the hell he wants. He ran through the toughest competition at FW and never had a fight gifted for him.

He's the god damn champ, now go stuff Connie's fake belt in your mouth.

If he's the 'champ' then why does Conor have the belt then?? Dana put the belt around Conor's waist.

If he's the 'champ' then why does Conor have the belt then?? Dana put the belt around Conor's waist.

This Has to be the stupidest argument i have ever read on this site...

Congratulations on the accomplishment...

Yep. People think this is just trolling but it's true. This Nunes guy that supposedly "broke" Aldo's rib (or badly caused a bone bruise) is amateur at best at trying to mimic/clone Conor. McGregor is nasty with his spinning kicks and many others (front snap kick with the ball of the foot, left roundhouse to the head etc).

I'll be praying for Aldo in the cage with Conor, if he ever mans up and actually shows when he's signed that dotted line and EXPECTED to.

Back