Aldo needs to keep quiet

Aldo can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Oh this shit again.

Why should it really matter if it was bruised or broken? Expecting someone to fight 2 weeks after bruising a rib is ridiculous. No one criticized TJ when he pulled out of Barao 2 with a bruised rib. No one criticized Weidman when he postponed fight with Vitor for a rib injury.

Aldo has actually become quite interesting in the past couple months due to Conor and it's been good seeing him get angry and show more of his character, it's made him more forgivable for his stubborness IMO.

He should carry on speaking because he's hardly been spoken off since Conor won the interim.

Well aside from the fact that there are images that have been released by Aldo's team showing a fracture as well as the only Dr. we know that examined Aldo personally going on record and saying Aldo's rib was fractured......then yes we have no other official records from Aldo.

Davidson is the UFC doc... How are so many on Sherdog still not aware of this information?? Is the ignorance willfull??

Davidson had received the report from the radiologist in Brazil who had examined Aldo's MRI and CAT scans.

It read, "There is an irregularity of the left 10th costochondral junction with a radiolucent line on the condral calcification showing minimal edema, suggesting a fracture of the costochondral arch."

The costochondral junction is the area, or junction, where the cartilage that extends from the sternum attaches to the rib. Minimal edema means there was not a great amount of swelling.

"What happens a lot of the time is the cartilage gets calcified from an old injury, from an injury to the ribs," said Davidson, whose full-time job is as an emergency room physician. "When cartilage heals, it heals by calcification. If you get injured in that area again, that calcified cartilage can break and can look like a fracture line. But it's still the cartilage that's just become a calcified cartilage."

Davidson said during the meeting that he explained the injury to Aldo and the different treatments that were available.

GettyImages-457794742.0.jpg

Hahaha omg...i cant beleive ppl are still haning on this topic after so long...dude...conor won against mendez..aldo fight is next...enuff said...i love it how people suddenly is doctors...one guy questions the authenticity of aldo injury...and another asks proof about conor's injury...and can anyone proove it?? Ofc not...so why dont we sit down and relax...enjoy the upcomming fights and get heated up when the time comes when aldo vs conor is gonna happen...

I don't understand you asshats.

When Aldo keeps quiet you all bitch that he has no personality and won't get fans that way.

When he talks, you conor nuthuggers whine to hell and back and flood this forum with tears.

Well which is it?

It'll be fun when he runs through Connie and the rest of you nitwits can go back to the wrestling forums.

Aldo can say whatever the hell he wants. He ran through the toughest competition at FW and never had a fight gifted for him.

He's the god damn champ, now go stuff Connie's fake belt in your mouth.

Imo.

Isn't it an admission a posteriori that his rib was in fact not broken by coming out with his recent "ready to unify" statement? A broken rib would take longer to heal to the point training is possible, while a bruised rib would better fit the timeline. Additionally, the UFC has gone on record stating that their doctors did not find a broken rib; they are hanging their public image on the validity of their statement, and it is reasonable to assume that official medical records were reviewed to come to that conclusion. We have no such official records regarding otherwise from Aldo, period.

I don't know why he keeps talking shit to Conor or puffing his chest on social media. He signed on the dotted line in what was undoubtedly one of the most widely promoted, biggest money-fights of the sport, then failed to show. Conor, despite also being injured, did. I'm not saying he's scared, but his recent antics certainly did not do any favors for his public image. I think what would do best for him and his image would be to lie low, train hard, and speak with his fists inside the octagon; the promotion can resume when the fight is signed.

Holy f##k man, enough already. The guy couldnt fight, get over it and move on. Its been over 6 weeks since he injured his rib, thats how long it takes to heal a fracture or a bruised rib, 6 weeks!!. It healed and he's ready to get back to training and fight. You guys are hilarious, like a bunch of chicks on PMS that are never happy, first you bitch he pulls out and claim he doesnt want to fight Conor. Then he heals up in the right amount of time and is ready to fight, calls for the fight and you're still bitching.

Out of all the people that were crying, complaining, pissed off and furious he pulled out, none of them was more upset then Aldo. The guy trained over 3 months for the biggest fight of his life and got injured.

Lol, the real champ is Conor. A fracture takes longer to heal than a clean break. Ask any doctor. Even if it healed in 6 weeks that does not mean it is ready for intense training followed by getting the hell battered out of it by Conor.

These idiot McGuber fans really think hes the undisputed champion

the champ will do as he pleases

Lol, the real champ is Conor. A fracture takes longer to heal than a clean break. Ask any doctor. Even if it healed in 6 weeks that does not mean it is ready for intense training followed by getting the hell battered out of it by Conor.

Look it up anywhere, a fracture takes 6 weeks to heal up. My dad fractured his ribs last year and was fine in less then a month. You guys live in a fantasy world btw.....nothing would make me happier then to see Aldo bust up Conor standing, I mean the guy defensive abilities are blocking punches with his head while he's waving his hands around and taunting. But, I hope that Aldo takes the easy route in this fight and takes Conor down and grapples. Its gonna be like wrestling a grappling dummy

:):):)

If Aldo's injury was minor enough for him to compete, he would have. The money says so.

Anyone believing the fairytale of him dropping out on a whim, being scared etc. is a certified retard.

Davidson is the UFC doc... How are so many on Sherdog still not aware of this information?? Is the ignorance willfull??

GettyImages-457794742.0.jpg

Right. He said what it might be, IE calcified cartilage but he didn't say that was specifically the case with Aldo. He was very vague and talking about other cases hoping people like you would get confused and think he was commenting specifically on Aldo.

He's also the UFC doctor that cleared Hammil to fight with an open, active staff infection. He also consulted with Chael Sonnen on his TRT use right before Chael got busted with a 19:1 ratio. He oversaw Rumbles weight cut for the Vitor fight.

That's Davidson. He's paid by the UFC to make sure the fights go on at all costs.

After the Mendes vs Connor fight I'm even more confident that Aldo is going to tool McGoober.

Okay maybe the term 'tool' is a little much.

He will destroy Connor's authentic replica belt.

Honestly, so am i. Only the most absolute delusional fans will defend conor at all costs...

As an aldo fan, i was more wary of conor when they were originally going to fight.. then aldo gets injured, mendes comes in on 2 weeks, and takes conor down and lands solid shots... mendes was gassed half way into the first but was able to get conor down and keep him there for virtually all of round 2....

Conor fans can continue to be ignorant of the holes conor showed,*but all they do is talk... most conor fans talk a big game but few will actually be willing to put money down... it stays talk...

As an aldo fan, i have 200 that says that aldo is going to handle conor when they meet... i dont need to say anything other than that.

I prefer you keep quiet. You're an awful poster regardless of subject.

Clown.

Right. He said what it might be, IE calcified cartilage but he didn't say that was specifically the case with Aldo. He was very vague and talking about other cases hoping people like you would get confused and think he was commenting specifically on Aldo.

He's also the UFC doctor that cleared Hammil to fight with an open, active staff infection. He also consulted with Chael Sonnen on his TRT use right before Chael got busted with a 19:1 ratio. He oversaw Rumbles weight cut for the Vitor fight.

That's Davidson. He's paid by the UFC to make sure the fights go on at all costs.

Shit, can i have sources to your claims? lol the dude is on the ufc payroll so what u said doesnt seem unlikely...

these aldo haters will say anything tho.. trying to shit on aldo and saying that he had the brazilian doctors in his pocket. So aldo goes to a 3rd party in the former doctor of the chargers (iirc) and he also agrees that there were indeed fractures...

The only one who said that there were only bruises was the ufc paid doctor... go figure...

Ultimate shertard post. Conor can diss entire countries while the best fighter in the world should "stay quiet"

maybe we just need to face the fact that aldo might be scared of conor. can't really blame aldo though, after all conor grew up on the streets of dublin.

Please tell me this is a joke post. Also grew up in the favelas in Rio. The favelas only got electricity in the last 10 years. The nicest street in the favelas when Aldo was growing up would take the meanest street in Dublin and rape it. Then it would make that Dublin street go make it a sandwich.

Back