Aldo is up for fighting McGregor in Ireland. "looking forward to shut the irish up"

the irish fans there are bandwagon beer drinking morons and I say that as an Irish man,these idiots have never even seen Aldo fight they wouldnt know anybody outside the ufc ffs.

Its safe to say that most McGregor fans are Americans with Irish ancestry.

Unlike silva, gsp and aldo that have fans from all ethnic backgrounds.

1. Why exactly is that a safe presumption about McGregor's fans?

2. From whence are you drawing the data about the racial make up of Aldo's fan base?

3. It seems as if you are annoyed by the McGregor Sherdog hype train. Then based on McGregor's popularity in Boston lurched into painting the entire issue with a broad racial brush, which is likely a habit of yours.

Its safe to say that most McGregor fans are 15yr olds who've never actually been in a fight, wear fluorescent colored jordans, hang out at malls , fail standardized tests in school, have never come close to getting laid, and mistakenly confuse their own idiocy for wit

Fixed that for you

Aldo's the most explosive fw in the division and the fastest guy mcgregor will ever face. Cant wait, I predict a rampage vs wanderlei in pride push and brawl after the siver fight.

Aldo is finally getting how to make $$$ as a headliner

Aldo FINALLY getting the art of hype & promotion.

Get that 'pseudo-rivalry' built up, and generate even more interest in the fight.

Good on him.

1. Why exactly is that a safe presumption about McGregor's fans?

2. From whence are you drawing the data about the racial make up of Aldo's fan base?

3. It seems as if you are annoyed by the McGregor Sherdog hype train. Then based on McGregor's popularity in Boston lurched into painting the entire issue with a broad racial brush, which is likely a habit of yours.

Came here to post this.

The most annoying fans ive ever heard.

I hope clowns disappear from the sport once Aldo dispatches mcgregor.

he may not even get to aldo.

if his hype train gets derailed tomorrow... its gonna be chaos on these boards...

Here's his response. I tried to translate word to word.

It'll be a great pleasure. Seeing all the crowd in silence at night will be a landmark event. If this opportunity materializes, I don't see any problem because I know it'll be only two inside the cage. I won't understand shit they'll say anyway, so whatever.

he may not even get to aldo.

if his hype train gets derailed tomorrow... its gonna be chaos on these boards...

Aldo hinted he'd fight him even he loses to Siver, in Ireland. Was the Embedded Ep. 4.

Here's his response. I tried to translate word to word.

It'll be a great pleasure. Seeing all the crowd in silence at night will be a landmark event. If this opportunity materializes, I don't see any problem because I know it'll be only two inside the cage. I won't understand shit they'll say anyway, so whatever.

Thanks.

Aldo's not fazed by these antics.

The most annoying fans ive ever heard.

I hope clowns disappear from the sport once Aldo dispatches mcgregor.

really?? most of them are pretty funny, brock lesner had the worst fans by far in my opinion

Aldo hinted he'd fight him even he loses to Siver, in Ireland. Was the Embedded Ep. 4.

I think what he what he was getting at is that if Conor loses, he'll kick his ass for wasting his time by flying to Boston to promote the fight.

I used to be a fan of aldo, but all this trash talking is making him look classless.

I think what he what he was getting at is that if Conor loses, he'll kick his ass for wasting his time by flying to Boston to promote the fight.

I'd still want that fight to happen, even if Siver ends him (unlikely).

Back