Aldo is still the boss, he will be champ again.

That's quite a statement considering his last loss and the IV ban. I can't remember the last time a champion with such a long win streak got pooped on so hard. Personally I don't think Also he hold UFC gold again in any weight class

I'm surprised by how many people don't give Aldo a chance in the rematch. MMA fans have the memory of a goldfish. I mean no champ has come back after a knockout right?

He prolly comes in even more emotional the second fight. Lets not pretend like all the trash talk didnt get to him. It did. Now, imagine the verbal barrage of shit Conor would spew on Aldo in a build up to the rematch? Im not saying Aldo cant win but damn its going to be hard to get over that mental mountain that Conor will build. I would love to see a rematch though.

I'm surprised by how many people don't give Aldo a chance in the rematch. MMA fans have the memory of a goldfish. I mean no champ has come back after a knockout right?

Wrong, we have a memory of him being flatlined in 13 secs....

I actually hate how much everyone is shitting on Aldo now. I was hoping Conor would win the fight as there seems to be something in the zeitgeist in regards to Conor and I believe he could make proper history but the way people talk about Aldo on here is a disgrace IMO.

His record is 25-2, and we all know how long he went undefeated and how many title defences. One punch seems to have shifted him from P4P#1 to a joke in a lot of fans' eyes and it's not right. Is it just a way to shit on Conor, or what?

Aldo is a boss.

I hope there's a rematch so Aldo can get KTFO again. Maybe he'll last 14 seconds this time.

When your loss can be simplified in the oldest internet technology available the:
GIF

When you manage to lose faster and look worse than flying knee Zingano...

Just stick with burgers Aldo, Burgers don't hit back.

A boss wouldn't sit around waiting for a title shot. A boss would take a fight and make a statement.

Look at all these internet tough guys talking shit about a man they wouldn't even have the balls to look in the eyes. Hilarious.

Aldo will be back.

He prolly comes in even more emotional the second fight. Lets not pretend like all the trash talk didnt get to him. It did. Now, imagine the verbal barrage of shit Conor would spew on Aldo in a build up to the rematch? Im not saying Aldo cant win but damn its going to be hard to get over that mental mountain that Conor will build. I would love to see a rematch though.

I agree with everything you said. If scar face is smart he has a sports psychologist. I don't see a Brazilian doing that though.

I would like to see the mind game in this rematch... Connor didn't had rematch in UFC, so I'm expecting something new from him, some new tactic... If he uses the same approach I would be disappointed, because that's his huge weapon...

If a rematch is actually scheduled, I think you'll see a lot of people that like Aldo's chances. All this is just shit talk when one guy is down 0-1.

aldo.gif

OP

Aldo is still FW goat and will be for awhile... too many mma fans are quick to turn on the greats once they lose their title

Even if he doesn't, still the #1 featherweight in the history of the sport, with a very, very distant number 2.

Boss doesn't get KO'd in 13 seconds. Still an amazing fighter and legend.

Of course Aldo will win. He just got caught, everyone does.

He is not beating Connor. No way. If he gets the fw belt back its because he beat Frankie and imo that would be a paper champ status cause we all know that Mcgregor is the man to beat.

Back