Aldo is scared put your bank account on Conor

Aldo laughed at him. You're kidding yourself.

Was a laugh to mask the anxiety of the scene...maybe not scared, but check his face after that altercation.. Def looked some kind of way... Gonna be a good fight

but he draws 20 million viewers in Brazil on Globo, who pays the ufc 60mil USD a year.

Which explains why Aldo bitches about pay, and can't carry a PPV outside Brazil

This is beautiful I hope the fans of Conor this in mind around fight week, the line for aldo is already low I'm just hoping for even money for aldo..easy monies

Was a laugh to mask the anxiety of the scene...maybe not scared, but check his face after that altercation.. Def looked some kind of way... Gonna be a good fight
How do you know how Aldo felt at the moment? Please tell me, I would love to know. :icon_lol:

sorry i think i will put my money on the 9 times defending,18 fight win streak winning, hasn't lost in a decade p4p 28 year old champion

B7sDunLIQAArUJz.jpg

Imagine you were Fedor and some uninformed skinny teenage Russian thug was running towards you, screaming that he was going to kick your ass if you don't give him your money... THAT is the smile you would have on your face.

Back