Aldo is boring and McGregor is going to TKO him

People forgetting that conor is where Aldo was before he fought Brown

You're somewhat right about this.

Except, Aldo didn't go to a decision until Faber. And honestly that says more about how iron willed Faber is because he got beat like he stole something.

Oh and Aldo's last opponent before his TS got ko'ed in 8 seconds, whereas it took McG 2 rounds.

This is why I always tell people to bet the farm or go home.

If you are so confident in your absolute, your "bet" doesn't qualify as Gambling because there is only one outcome, and you are simply betting on a given. Nobody would call it gambling if I offered a bet that pouring water on a cloth will make the cloth wet.

For some reason, these trash talkers always want to talk the biggest trash and have an opinion but never want to reap the rewards of being automatically right and benefiting from their wisdom in knowing the outcome in advance.

These people should play the lottery sometime!

Exactly.

Everything is "omg you are an idiot if you don't think X will knock out Y" to these people. You wonder how they aren't rich by now, yeah?

Whenever I see someone talk in absolutes, in this sport where anything can and does happen, all I see is a moron.

Can't wait for 1200 more threads of this great analysis from either fanbase leading up to the fight

Just wait till fight night. My god it will be a deluge of idiocy, the likes of which even Sherdog has rarely seen (and that's saying something), no matter the outcome.

714.gif

It's going to be an entertaining fight for sure. Can't wait.

Ado is not boring. lol. He's one of the most exciting fighters out there. Maybe boring in interviews that's about it.

Back