Aldo is boring and McGregor is going to TKO him

Yea he gasses so much he won the 5th round against Edgar and Mendes. That myth is starting to get old. Bigger question is can McGregor even go 5 rounds.

That's not exactly a big question.

It's not as if McGregor has ever shown signs of not being able to go 5 rounds. He's extremely fit, doesn't carry a lot of muscle on his frame, and has never looked fatigued in his fights.

Connor didn't "bring security".

Aldo has 5 decision wins in his last 7 fights / 4 years. Saying he would TKO everyone isn't exactly a fact. Don't be a sheep.

I think its pretty safe to say that he would TKO Brimage, Siver, Brandao and Poirier. Aldo has fought in 7 title fights

Connor didn't "bring security".

Aldo has 5 decision wins in his last 7 fights / 4 years. Saying he would TKO everyone isn't exactly a fact. Don't be a sheep.

If you don't think Aldo would finish Brandao, Dustin, Siver.

then you're an idiot. That's it.

Sick of people like ts who think aldo,edgar,etc. Are boring
Just cuz they win via dec. And know how to wrestle doesnt mean they are boring lmao

Please watch Aldo/Mendes 2 and tell me Aldo is boring again.

Decision doesnt mean fight was boring. Some people are morons,i give up

Please watch Aldo/Mendes 2 and tell me Aldo is boring again.

It was a fantastic fight, but often over his title reign it seems in many of the fights Aldo does just enough to get by. He needs McGregor.

It was a fantastic fight, but often over his title reign it seems in many of the fights Aldo does just enough to get by.

That happens when you fight actual elite competition like Edgar and Mendes, as opposed to Dennis Siver.

Mcgoober wouldn't do enough to "get by" Edgar or Mendes, he'd be fucked up.

OP's parents didn't love him.

aldoheadmovement00.gif

Aldo_GIF_Swanson_1.gif

45.gif

late%2Bpunches.gif

tumblr_md9d2wqAow1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

mma-reaction-gifs-jose-aldo-no-expression.gif

It was a fantastic fight, but often over his title reign it seems in many of the fights Aldo does just enough to get by. He needs McGregor.

100% agree with you. He does seem to coast in some fights. I still find near enough all his fights entertaining though.

Place a bet if you are that confident, please. You will make some money if you are right, and if not, you will learn a lesson. It is immoral to make such powerful claims about absolute certainty without putting your money where your mouth is. And, by placing a bet behind absolute certainties you aren't actually gambling because there is only one outcome, right?

Your money is your honor.

Yep, do this. We will need proof. Otherwise, OP is a pussy talking out of his ass.

If Aldo were fighting the guys McG has fought he would have KO'd them all too. But he was fighting the best guys in the division. McG wouldnt last 3 rounds with Frankie, Mendes, or Lamas...

What Aldo fights are you watching?

If you don't think Aldo would finish Brandao, Dustin, Siver.

then you're an idiot. That's it.

If you talk in absolutes in the sport of MMA, you are the idiot. So your argument is invalid.

Yes, there is a high probability that he would finish them. But it's not a given... and considering his penchant for going to decisions, I don't think it's any kind of forgone conclusion.

McGregor via TKO within 4 rounds.

If you talk in absolutes in the sport of MMA, you are the idiot. So your argument is invalid.

Yes, there is a high probability that he would finish them. But it's not a given... and considering his penchant for going to decisions, I don't think it's any kind of forgone conclusion.

This is why I always tell people to bet the farm or go home.

If you are so confident in your absolute, your "bet" doesn't qualify as Gambling because there is only one outcome, and you are simply betting on a given. Nobody would call it gambling if I offered a bet that pouring water on a cloth will make the cloth wet.

For some reason, these trash talkers always want to talk the biggest trash and have an opinion but never want to reap the rewards of being automatically right and benefiting from their wisdom in knowing the outcome in advance.

These people should play the lottery sometime!

Back