Aldo is boring and McGregor is going to TKO him

Linux34

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I can't wait for it. Down with the boring champ. Long live a new champ that talks trash, is exciting and finishes fights.

McGregor is cringeworthy, everything he does outside the cage is embarrassing.
Also let's see how exciting he is when he has to fight wrestler after wrestler like Jose does.

I want to argue this but Aldo makes it hard. Will be a great fight at least

Place a bet if you are that confident, please. You will make some money if you are right, and if not, you will learn a lesson. It is immoral to make such powerful claims about absolute certainty without putting your money where your mouth is. And, by placing a bet behind absolute certainties you aren't actually gambling because there is only one outcome, right?

Your money is your honor.

When Aldo gasses McGregor will absolutely maul him.

I can't wait for it. Down with the boring champ. Long live a new champ that talks trash, is exciting and finishes fights.

Lets see if Conor bring security in the octagon with him, like he did when he ran up to Aldo last night.

Its also easy to finish guys that are cream puffs

Be honest bro. If you hated McGregor, you would be going for Aldo.

New rule for this week. Starting a zyGOAT thread = two week ban.

McGregor is cringeworthy, everything he does outside the cage is embarrassing.
Also let's see how exciting he is when he has to fight wrestler after wrestler like Jose does.

Says dcarf the can poster.

Can't wait for 1200 more threads of this great analysis from either fanbase leading up to the fight

Aldo is boring? Have you seen his fight with Lamas?! Jk but it's not Aldo's fault these guys are too easy and run. (i.e. Lamas) Chad was a worthy opponent, and that's why it was one of the best fights of the year.

Place a bet if you are that confident, please. You will make some money if you are right, and if not, you will learn a lesson. It is immoral to make such powerful claims about absolute certainty without putting your money where your mouth is. And, by placing a bet behind absolute certainties you aren't actually gambling because there is only one outcome, right?

Your money is your honor.

This is how bankruptcy happens.

Lets see if Conor bring security in the octagon with him, like he did when he ran up to Aldo last night.

Aldo would TKO all the guys that Conor has faced. But I doubt Conor would finish Aldo's comp

Connor didn't "bring security".

Aldo has 5 decision wins in his last 7 fights / 4 years. Saying he would TKO everyone isn't exactly a fact. Don't be a sheep.

What a stupid reason to claim so one is going to win a fight. A lot of people think Floyd mayweather is boring, but it definitely does not stop him in the least from dominating his comp. Aldo is not boring, but even if you think that is the case it is not a reason to think he will lose anytime in the near future.

Aldo is boring and McGregor is going to TKO him

GSP was boring and no one managed to TKO him from standup.

Anderson Silva was exciting and yet he got KOed from standup.

The world just doesn't work the way you think it works.

When Aldo gasses McGregor will absolutely maul him.

Yea he gasses so much he won the 5th round against Edgar and Mendes. That myth is starting to get old. Bigger question is can McGregor even go 5 rounds.

Back