News Aldo hints at resurgence to Career...

It doesn't need to,
Conor starched him in 10 seconds. If it was the other way around, everyone would give Aldo credit for that win all day

Nobody's not giving Conor credit though. It was a masterpiece, hats off to him.

But it doesn't mean he "owns Aldo's soul" or inherits his legacy somehow by beating him. Aldo was champion for over a decade and defended his title numerous times and fought and beat a murderers row so he will always be above Conor on the all time great list. Aldo is a top 5 fighter ever and no one can take that away from him.

Conor will go down in history as the champion to never defend a belt, rape women and punch old men.

Levels, son,
Levels.

Nobody's not giving Conor credit though. It was a masterpiece, hats off to him.

But it doesn't mean he "owns Aldo's soul" or inherits his legacy somehow by beating him. Aldo was champion for over a decade and defended his title numerous times and fought and beat a murderers row so he will always be above Conor on the all time great list. Aldo is a top 5 fighter ever and no one can take that away from him.

Conor will go down in history as the champion to never defend a belt, rape women and punch old men.

Levels, son,
Levels.
lmao

Chuck still thinks he’s going to make a comeback. These poor souls are all the same.

Ado is old and done. He is a legend, though.....He delivered great battles win or lose.

Done? He lost to Conor, Holloway, and top 5 guy in Volkanovski. Since Conor, he's beaten Edgar, Stephens, and Moicano. It's not like he's getting his lights put out by gatekeepers.

he's over 30 in the twilight of his career and is cutting an extra 10 lbs.
As someone who used to be a fanatic of this man, I say this painfully. He's going to get ktfo

<{cruzshake}>

If only I could be an optimist instead of a realist.
This, sadly.

I really hope he performs but its not too likely at this point and Marlon is a dangerous fight for everyone.
I'll root for Also tho. Maybe he can do it and just stylistically he would be a nightmare matchup for Henry.

This guy stopped throwing leg kicks all together or what?

You Aldo fans are just as bad as Fedor nuthuggers lmafo...

14 seconds.

Resurgence by dropping in weight to beat up midgets while still ducking LW.

Conor and Max ruined him

Hope he gets brutally KTFO, hate when big fighters drop a weight class to get an unfair advantage. Hopefully Moraes gets a brutal KO, leaving Aldo twitching on the canvas.

No, this has nothing to do with "the body of a fighter". Do you know what mentally damaged means?

Aldo is not in his prime physically.

That has more to do with losses than some magical "mental defeat" people think he is going through.

Back