News Aldo hints at resurgence to Career...

Dede is a big part of Aldo's success but at the same time, I would love to see how Aldo looks under a different coach for a few camps. Maybe someone like Firas or even Matt Hume.

Oh look, it's another shit on Aldo thread, lol

As long as Aldo fights short wrestleboxers and middle tier strikers, he is going to do well.

I feel like Moraes is gonna fuck him up. Aldo is probably gonna end up drained from the weight cut and probably KOd or TKOd. I feel like this is the end of Aldo as a contender. I've been wrong before though, I didn't think he would get the belt back after Conor destroyed him, but he did, I'd be amazed if he managed to do it again. I just don't see him getting past any of the champs and 135 seems like way too much of a cut for him to be successful.

He will never make bantamweight. Very bad decision. He's still elite at FW so it doesn't make any sense. If he feels that his gameplan let him down against Volkanovski, change that, not the weight class.

It's too late in his career to be experimenting with such a ridiculous weight cut. Would have much preferred him v Pettis at LW.

I seriously don’t understand what he is thinking. He already hurt himself to get to 145 and now, now he wants to drop even more weight? Hasn’t he seen that being bigger but slow and drained isn’t the way to go? So stupid imo.

But he never got his soul back kid.... Look i understand the butthurt is very real with the Aldo fans, and i am sorry for y'all hurt but Aldo is never going to be champ again.
Bro he won the belt back after Conor refused the rematch lmfao

Bro he won the belt back after Conor refused the rematch lmfao
Because Conor was on his way to win belt at a higher class, he won a belt the champ never lost before Max came and took Conor's sloppy seconds on his cold dead legacy.

Aldo is an all time great but his time as a champion has passed boys

Not liking this move to 135. He was very outspoken about how hard it was to make 145, and that shit doesn't get easier with age.

Because Conor was on his way to win belt at a higher class, he won a belt the champ never lost before Max came and took Conor's sloppy seconds on his cold dead legacy.

Aldo is an all time great but his time as a champion has passed boys
Yeah how did that moving up at first go for him?
960x0.jpg

It already pails in comparison. Didn't take long for Conor's shine to completely fade, and Aldo is still the greatest FW of all time.
This. Conor is a top 5 FW ever but Aldo's resume of body's run circles around his.

Hes no longer in his physical prime... fighting with strategy should be the focus at this point in his career.

Fighting more aggressively instead of thinking about strategies... so he means like this?

5BOu6Ja.gif

that was prime “get in your head” conor. He’s not going to have to worry about dealing with something like that ever again.

Dede is a big part of Aldo's success but at the same time, I would love to see how Aldo looks under a different coach for a few camps. Maybe someone like Firas or even Matt Hume.
IDK the main problem is with Pederneiras.
You can hear then screaming at Aldo to do things he ends not doing during fights.
Use of low kicks,more aggression,use of combos,TDs.

Aldo rarely listen.

Not liking this move to 135. He was very outspoken about how hard it was to make 145, and that shit doesn't get easier with age.
He has money for coaches to get him there properly.

But he never got his soul back kid.... Look i understand the butthurt is very real with the Aldo fans, and i am sorry for y'all hurt but Aldo is never going to be champ again.

Could say the same with Conor, Khabib took his soul and he will never be champ again.

Could say the same with Conor, Khabib took his soul and he will never be champ again.
You sure could say that. Conor will never be champ again.

Doesn't bother me in the least bit boys, im not even a Conor fan.

Back