News Aldo hints at resurgence to Career...

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...n-bantamweight-henry-cejudo-bend-the-knee-mma

Also talks about Henry and some other stuff, but I thought this was interesting...

“Right now I’m more focused on going there and using my kickboxing and striking, fighting more aggressively instead of thinking about strategies. My last fight I’ve waited so much that time went by and I did nothing. I talk with ‘Dede’ every day now, I’m working more on the feet than thinking about strategies.”

Aldo's about to bang and run through Moraes...

War Aldo

Discuss..

Fighting more aggressively instead of thinking about strategies... so he means like this?

5BOu6Ja.gif

He will never make bantamweight. Very bad decision. He's still elite at FW so it doesn't make any sense. If he feels that his gameplan let him down against Volkanovski, change that, not the weight class.

It's too late in his career to be experimenting with such a ridiculous weight cut. Would have much preferred him v Pettis at LW.

He will never make bantamweight. Very bad decision. He's still elite at FW so it doesn't make any sense. If he feels that his gameplan let him down against Volkanovski, change that, not the weight class.

It's too late in his career to be experimenting with such a ridiculous weight cut. Would have much preferred him v Pettis at LW.

He'll be fine.

Conor took his soul badly.... I don't aee him ever being champ again

this buffon is talking about dropping down to manlet-weight

Aldo is sorta mentally weak. His aura of a champ got dispersed these years.

Please Aldo, don't Barao your career. You're still great, just not the champion anymore.

"Fighting more aggressively instead of thinking about strategies."

Yea, not sure that's a good idea buddeh

UnitedBraveIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

I don’t blame him just because behemoths like Ortega and Holloway can cut to 145 and are dwarfing guys like Aldo and Edgar, maybe he thinks is not fair but I hope he makes the cut the correct way, I still think is a bad idea

i think max did more damage to his mental state, twice.

No, I think he just beat him. Aldo's still elite and still went on to beat top 5 guys like Moicano and Stephens after losing to Max. Don't know where you get the idea that he's now mentally damaged.

I thought he was retiring to go boxing

Back