aldo happy cuz he gonna get paid?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Wat? Are people talking about ppv? Cuz aldo has a set contract. Also I'd wager conor will make more than him, true goat

I hope they give Aldo nothing as he refuses to put in the work to sell fights. Gonna be funny if Conor loses the fight but still makes 4x as much as Aldo.

Aldo doesn't deserve the money Connor is about to make him, but it is what it is. Silva didn't deserve the money Sonnen made him, as well.

Aldo should make more in disclosed pay but CMcG should come out with undisclosed pay

Aldo almost certainly has a PPV share. If he doesn't he should fire his manager immediately.

Aldo doesn't deserve the money Connor is about to make him, but it is what it is. Silva didn't deserve the money Sonnen made him, as well.

Yup, exactly. Two all time greats and much better fighters than their opponents don't deserve the money they made or are about to make...

Funny since everybody knows who Aldo is...even casual fans but I've never met anybody who's heard of Conner still.

Funny since everybody knows who Aldo is...even casual fans but I've never met anybody who's heard of Conner still.

They know who he is but they dont pay to see his fights. Aldo doesnt have good PPV #s, and has never had good #s. At end of the day, ufc is a promotion. Even elite fighters have to try to promote it.

Look at Mayweather. Elite. Promotes his fights. Makes ton of money. If Aldo did half the promotion that Conor did, he'd have a lot more, and still be great.

Id be surprised if Aldo gets PPV points with the numbers he pulls

He isnt a big draw though. Thought you had to be GSP, AS, Lesnar level for a %

No.

All champs will almost certainly get PPV points. But what we have seen from past exposed contracts is that they kick in, in a small way at around 200k buys and move up aggressively as the buy rates move up.

So if Aldo fights typically do not draw then he may not being getting into the 'earning' part of his PPV points.

Back