Aldo FANS please come here

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Okay...ive been looking everywhere for this shirt and cant find it. Aldo fans tend to be more mature than McGregor bandwagoners.....so if anybody knows where i can buy it please let me know. Greatly appreciated

ufc_4.jpg

Okay...ive been looking everywhere for this shirt and cant find it. Aldo fans tend to be more mature than McGregor bandwagoners.....so if anybody knows where i can buy it please let me know. Greatly appreciated

ufc_4.jpg

lol is that Aldo in that pic? doesn't look like him, something is off.

Aldo fans tend to be more mature than McGregor bandwagoners.....

But the Aldo bandwagoners aka McGregor haters are undoubtedly the most immature group on this board.

That's a cool shirt though.

they have that shirt at TJ Maxx. Just saw it the other day. It had three sleeves but all the same to me.

For one I had my avatar way before Conor became champ. Secondly, don't buy this shirt. Wait till after the fight happens so you don't have to return it in exchange for a "Notorious" shirt. It's okay though us Conor fans except band-wagoners.

ufc_4.jpg

That'd be an awesome shirt to own but it might not be mass produced. If I had Aldo money I'd have custom shirts printed. I always wish I had bought this shirt when it was available:

dethrone-jose-aldo-shirt.jpg

But the Aldo bandwagoners aka McGregor haters are undoubtedly the most immature group on this board.

That's a cool shirt though.

Agree with both points.

McGregor haters are worse than McGregor nuthuggers. Most Aldo fans are fine though.

Back