Aldo: Every king likes hes fool

I have a feeling that Conor is going to bring out the absolute best in Aldo. I have no doubt in my mind that Conor will be more than prepared on the day, but it's fights like these that can really push a great champion to new levels that have not been seen. Whether it goes 5 rounds or one, Aldo vs Conor will be a special fight.

While the king was looking down
the jester stole his thorny crown

Uh, that wasn't "brilliant". Not even close. Conor is going to put a hurting on him so bad. That belt is Irish, count on it.

kcbQ2sS.gif

Haha, because Aldo knows McGregor is going to earn him A LOT of $$$$$.

Why dont you think Aldo is complaining about a McGregor TS any more. He does want it

Aldo is the UFC's Maywetaher, except for the ducking, and diva act.

Aldo is the king.

Answer: What if Conor loses?

Aldo: Then he get beat up twice. Making me leave home all the way here.

Jose Aldo is such a boss.

Aldo is the UFC's Maywetaher, except for the ducking, and diva act.

Aldo is the king.

So.... as a person the exact opposite of Mayweather in terms of class, humility, courage, etc...... but.... they're both the best fighters at their thang in their class.

Answer: What if Conor loses?

Aldo: Then he get beat up twice. Making me leave home all the way here.

Jose Aldo is such a boss.

Which tells me that Dana forced Aldo to show so he can get fireworks quotes from Conor to Aldo in what appears to be a lock win in Dana's eyes.

So.... as a person the exact opposite of Mayweather in terms of class, humility, courage, etc...... but.... they're both the best fighters at their thang in their class.

Precisely.

Back