Aldo did not like the joke of the Alpha Male

Shut the hell up Aldo. You call your former opponents "***ots". No hespect from this guy nor for this guy.

I bet someone at Nova Uniao translated it worse than what was actually intended to motivate Aldo. Those translations. :icon_chee

ohhh look, another brazilian making some whine with sour grapes

Aldo is the Lion King, he will avenge his friend and destroy every Team Zeta Female *********

He grabbed the fence once, and Chad replicated the same takedown a half second later and guess who he couldn't hold down? Yes that's right, go shove that cheating accusation up your ass and face reality, oh wait Penn fans can't.

Best outcome for Mendes would have been (an unjustified) point deduction, so the round (in which he was schooled and shutdown completely) would have been at least a draw if he was conscious enough to make it to the second. Some moral victory you have there.

Poor thing, I bet you actually believe that. Aldo had done next to nothing offensively before his cheating fence grab and subsequent KO. He landed nothing in the stand up, took numerous leg kicks, and got bullied against the fence. If you think Aldo was winning the first rd you are an absolute idiot.

I remember Aldo was merciful against Uriah Faber, he could have really hurt Uriah but started took his down a notch when Uriah could barely stand.

Poor Chad, I like him but Aldo gotta stick up for lil bro.

Found a better pic

Umpa_Lumpa.jpg

Bahahahah. You just made me lmao at work.

This one dumbest thing I heard of. So can you smash your opponents face and head against the bowl walls? it's there so why not use it as weapon then you get really good blood splatter on the the walls of the bowl.

Thank you

You can't possibly know what would have happened if aldo didn't break the rules... To make it seem like you do proves how simple your mind works.

And bringing up BJ shows you're just a real idiot.

233.gif

Yeah pissing off the most dominating champ in the ufc...is smart

.....Aldo via ko....AGAIN

Aldo didn't seem to care about any of this when he was singing songs about Lamas, The Korean Zombie, and calling Pettis a *********.

Weird.

Aldo will work that hyped up midget like he is nothing.

Again.

Back