Aldo confirms he'll retire this year

I always wondered if Aldo would be able to shake off a couple more concussions. Wondered whether he would stick around long enough to see him stick around too long and with his style get knocked out a lot. Disappointing.

Respect to him, I loved Aldo in WEC, not so much in UFC though because his fights were much more lackluster and he wasn't the same in my opinion. But he is still FW GOAT for sure and a great fighter. I still watch all those old WEC shows on fightpass now and again, he was so epic in that period

You can tell those injuries really sapped him. Still, he put on some masterclass performances over Lamas, KZ, Florian, Frankie. Had a great bout with Mendes the second time around. Went out on his shield, albeit foolishly in the pocket against Max and lost his head over McGregor, but the dude is a legend. He'll never get his due, and you know what, who cares? He's a legend in his home country. What more could you ask for really?

Great way to take/get damage.

Competitively unmotivated, motived by a last pay check.
Because not wanting to get fucked up on front of friends and family isnt a motivator? Jesus this website is just filled with silly

Belt color and posts don't matter. Grammar does. You've got a few faults here in regards to it. The name calling signifies salt as well. Hilarious.
Grammar matters on sherdog? Lol you’re in the same boat as the tard I originally messaged.
Edit: not to mention what I wrote was clear and easy to understand. Only a legit loser would harp on grammar on a sherdog thread. Especially when my original comment has minor grammar fault like a missing comma. Such losers in this place

Last edited:
Grammar matters on sherdog? Lol you’re in the same boat as the tard I originally messaged.
Edit: not to mention what I wrote was clear and easy to understand. Only a legit loser would harp on grammar on a sherdog thread. Especially when my original comment has minor grammar fault like a missing comma. Such losers in this place

Sodium level at 100. Your jimmies are so rustled, lol

Sodium level at 100. Your jimmies are so rustled, lol
Lol every message you’ve posted so far has had zero meaning or any purpose other than to run your flap. Bask in your ignorance my guy
Edit: you’re so right my jimmies are rustledl lolol can you please inform me what I am salty about lmfao? The retards of shertard.com can be quite entertaining

You can tell those injuries really sapped him. Still, he put on some masterclass performances over Lamas, KZ, Florian, Frankie. Had a great bout with Mendes the second time around. Went out on his shield, albeit foolishly in the pocket against Max and lost his head over McGregor, but the dude is a legend. He'll never get his due, and you know what, who cares? He's a legend in his home country. What more could you ask for really?
I totally agree man, really well said. I hope he retires on a winning streak this year, would love to see him get revenge against Conor and I am 1000% convinced it would be a totally different fight.

Back