Aldo claims all healed, ready to unify title

Nope. You claimed damages had to be proven. The Supreme Court of Nevada says damages don't have to proven. You lied.

Proof:

Your proof I said damages had to be proven is me saying "harm" has to be proven. That says all anyone needs to know about you.

The guy who refutes 3 separates Doctors with someone on Reddit claiming to be a med student. Hahahahaha.

You have a pattern of lying and you act in bad faith. I don't know old you are, but you should be embarrassed.

Everyone reading this thread is thinking you just got destroyed, again, message me when you actually have something worth reading.

Bye.

I just sourced and quoted a doctor who said that specific image shows calcified cartilage. If you read the source, three separate Doctors using that exact image gave the same diagnosis. The person who said it was a fracture, whom you quoted, said the broken bone was floating free. That type of injury requires MONTHS to heal, not 6 weeks. the fact it's healed is evidence that person is not a Dr. (And your source is Reddit hahahahahaha). You do realize your source is NOT a doctor, he is a STUDENT. You are hilariously retarded.

conorbless1 is a known Aldo troll. No point in talking to him.

It's been over 6 weeks since he fractured his ribs, that's how long it usually takes. He already told Conor to get ready.

Quack quack nothing, Aldo wanted to tak his head and now even more so. Get ready kids!!

Yeah.. told Conor to get ready so he (Aldo) can just pull out of the next scheduled fight shortly before it's supposed to happen so then Edgar can be a late replacement, then Aldo tweets Edgar and tells him how he's looking forward to fighting him again. :rolleyes:

Aldo doesn't want to fight Conor and it's pretty obvious. He dodged a drug test that was administered by NSAC and then got it done by the shadiest commission in the world (the Brazilian one, your favourite), then he got a boo boo on his rib and had it 'confirmed' by the shadiest doctor in Brazil (your favourite one), meanwhile the American doctors, you know, the ones who actually know what they're doing and don't hand out steroids like candy (your favourite kind of doctor, viva Brasil!), but pulled out of the fight anyway, 2 weeks before it was supposed to happen.

Mendes then becomes the late replacement, and then Aldo tweets him saying how he wants him to crush Conor and how he's looking forward to fighting him again or some shit - you'd think Aldo would want Conor to win because he just wanted to smash him so badly, but nope!

Then Conor wins and then Aldo loses his fucking mind on Brazilian radio (the only radio you listen to), and is now saying his rib is 100% perfect and shit, even though he played it off like it was just oh, so fucking injured a few weeks ago (and you believed him).

Face it, little Brazil, Aldo has done everything in his power to delay this fight and has done some shady shit. Having his coach call the cops on the guy who works for NSAC so a real commission wouldn't get his sample - then he gets his drug test done at the shadiest commission in the fucking world. UFC spends TONS of money on press/media tour to hype the fight, Aldo pulls out, basically a waste of fucking money LOL all because he was oh, sooooo badly injured, making it like he just got shot in the rib by a Colt Python even though REAL doctors cleared him. Tweets Mendes about how he wants him to kill Conor and how he can't wait to fight him again, blah blah blah. Then Conor wins and he loses his fucking mind - now all of a sudden, his rib is 100%, hooray!!

It's bullshit and you know it, Mr. "I love Brazilian fighters only."

OH! let's not forget about how he was talking about suing the UFC (and Chael, but who cares about Chael anymore, really?), look at that, another thing that would delay the shit out of the fight.

Don't be surprised if follows through with that to delay the fight, simply leave the UFC and go to Bellator, or just get injured again a few weeks before his next scheduled fight with Conor and make it so Edgar will be the late replacement.

Aldo does NOT want to get in the cage with Conor. He doesn't and it's very obvious. That's why he's pulling all of this bullshit. Why didn't he do any of this kind of shit before? why is he only doing it now? It's pretty obvious he doesn't want this fight, Captain Brazil.

Quack.

Rage on, little Bwazeel. Rage on.

I bet you think I'm being serious with this post, don't you? I wonder how much you raged while reading just one sentence. :icon_lol:

So far, you have been the easiest to fool.

WAR Aldo!! People are quick to turn on fighters. He made a mistake by the way he was training, I fault him for that but nothing else.

I don't care what these guys say, but "My ribs are great" sounds pretty funny, ROFL.

WAR Aldo!! People are quick to turn on fighters. He made a mistake by the way he was training, I fault him for that but nothing else.

I fault him for this ....

Saying he is going to keep training the same way that has seen him pull out of 6 fights.

Saying he will use IV's even if they are banned because he is above the rules.

Not saying broken or bruised, he can't cut weight so he can't fight, rather than going on and on about how it's 100% broken.

I do not fault him for pulling out.

Everyone reading this thread is thinking you just got destroyed, again, message me when you actually have something worth reading.

Bye.
After claiming you know the law in the state of Nevada and that you can read CT scans, what is going to be your next lie? Lying little troll.

After claiming you know the law in the state of Nevada and that you can read CT scans, what is going to be your next lie? Lying little troll.

Jealousy is unbecoming. Let me know when you have something worth listening to. Maybe you can find a student on Reddit who agrees with you.

Don't trust web md I went on there with a pain in my foot, next thing you know I have Lou Gerhigs disease

Don't trust web md I went on there with a pain in my foot, next thing you know I have Lou Gerhigs disease

Yeah I have aids, am dying of kidney disease, and may have cancer. Where is my cracked skull?

might be horrible to be an aldo hater. dude keeps winning no matter what.

You claimed the image shows "calcified cartillage". A person with medical knowledge based on specifically that image says it doesn't. You're a lying little bitch.

For goodness' sake just ease off. If you have an axe to grind based on another thread, go back and argue about it here.

Based on what has been said in this thread, even if he is completely wrong, he would be mistaken, not lying.

I fault him for this ....

Saying he is going to keep training the same way that has seen him pull out of 6 fights.

Saying he will use IV's even if they are banned because he is above the rules.

Not saying broken or bruised, he can't cut weight so he can't fight, rather than going on and on about how it's 100% broken.

I do not fault him for pulling out.

So you fault him for listening to the opinion of the doctor that examined him?

Injured right before title defense.

All healed and ready to train after title defense.

Right on schedule.

I disagree. I think the turn against Aldo has been a long time coming. His track record of pulling out of fights, which is what has fans riled currently, goes back years. I remember people becoming annoyed with his complaints about pay when he does so little media work; this was also years ago. The whole "UFC Jose is not a finisher like WEC Jose was", which is a view I do not subscribe to, goes back at least to his decision win against Florian.

Its... its almost like time.... went by ...

A broken rib takes 6 weeks to heal, it's been 6 weeks.... what's the problem

I disagree. I think the turn against Aldo has been a long time coming. His track record of pulling out of fights, which is what has fans riled currently, goes back years. I remember people becoming annoyed with his complaints about pay when he does so little media work; this was also years ago. The whole "UFC Jose is not a finisher like WEC Jose was", which is a view I do not subscribe to, goes back at least to his decision win against Florian.

He got away with constantly pulling out of fights because up until Mac nobody cared about Aldo, majority still don't, people just want to see Mac, it's not to say Mac Is better, just he's the draw at FW, Aldo as good as he is will never get the recognition he deserves because of his * I don't care about the fans * attitude.

Back