Aldo: "By The End Of The Year, Conor Will Have No Belts and will Be Forgoten"

Conor breaking the record for fastest title fight finish on a massive PPV has already cemented him in our collective memory. I'm sure Aldo would like nothing more for people to forget about that but that's not happening.

Here's hoping he can get his rematch and avenge his loss!

I think Aldo is projecting here. He's far more likely to never hold the title again and be forgotten.

Aldo is being annoying with how much crap he's talking now. He had his chance to back up all the stuff he talked about and was KOed in 13 seconds. Fluke or not, being embarassed like that gives you zero credibility in your predictions lol

Forgotten Conor will never be he is such a loud mouth

But holding no belts by the end of the year is very very likely

Aldo is salty, but he's right. Conner is going on a downward losing spiral after RDA decimates him.

So Jose gives his opinion and because he doesn't believe Conor is getting 3 belts he's salty? If he would've said that Conor will get all three belts then people would just say he is Conor's bitch and probably watches Conor bone his wife.

Conor won't be forgotten, for better or worse, but I think that reads worse than intended.

I have no idea what's going on with him and the UFC brass. Everything seems cool right now but it certainly didn't seem so in the past. He did always seem a little buddy buddy with them when he was in their presence though after he had spoke out about them.

I did like how he was the only champion who spoke out about reebok.

I really don't know what's next for Aldo but I'll always be a fan.

He obviously still has a lot of ill feeling towards Conor, I don't think that's up for debate. But for someone who claimed he didn't care what Conor said and saying fuck him in the 3 or 4 interviews he's done since the fight - which is a lot for him - he obviously does care. He's entitled to his opinion about the belts.

Anyway, he said he wouldn't fight again unless it was for the belt, but I'd imagine it's going to be him and Edgar fighting for it - just don't see Conor going back down. He's just done an interview saying he'd be willing to fight at 170 and he can pick whatever fights he wants. I've never heard Aldo say what he did about Dana and Lorenzo, so he must be on the verge of fighting for the belt again. But who knows.

Aldo wiill not beat MCGregor. No way. Conor took his soul and he was getting tagged a lot coming to that fight as well. Frankie and Chad hurt him considerably. Conor is way more lethal than them. Rda can and most likely will beat Conor but Aldo cant.

Yikes I'm getting hypernatremic just reading that shit

aldo sucking up to Zuffa
so much for the rebel "do what i want to do" aldo

Lol at the brown nose act with Dana and Lorenzo. And I'm pretty sure if he waits for a title shot, he's not fighting this year.

Its true, even mcgregor knows he is skating on thin ice and going for as much as he can in the shortest amount of time because he knows it isnt gonna last.

He has "affection" for Dana and the Fertittas ? Seriously José ?

He should be the favorite, but that doesn't mean Conor's punch didn't involve a little bit of luck. Aldo is a beast of a fighter, and he simply got caught by a well timed punch. If Conor hadn't landed flush and the fight had become a technical one, who knows how it would have gone. That's why the rematch will settle things.
See thays my whole point with a 95% finish rate you just cannot be saying the word luck. I would actually agree with you if he wasnt arguably the no1 KO artist in UFC history.

Back