Aldo: "By The End Of The Year, Conor Will Have No Belts and will Be Forgoten"

Shut up Coffee your incessant whining and stupid posts take away from what is underneath it all somebody who knows a bit about the sport.
Stop hating on Ronda and Conor dont be like the rest of em.

What about the rest of his 1 punch KO's in 1st round? your post would make more sense had he not starched countless guys in the 1st round.

I have given Conor his due - and even in my post you quoted, I wasn't bashing Conor but his fanboys. Conor is the legit FW champion - but that doesn't mean a rematch victory will be easy for him.

Seems like he like Zuffa and that he is treated well.
That won't go over with the Zuffa treats Aldo like crap crew

Or maybe he's kissing ass to get a title shot.

You can't take his opinion of UFC at face value, until he's done with the sport and cut all ties to Zuffa, which may not ever happen.

i think hes still getting up from the flash ko

I have given Conor his due - and even in my post you quoted, I wasn't bashing Conor but his fanboys. Conor is the legit FW champion - but that doesn't mean a rematch victory will be easy for him.
He absolutely starched him with his first punch, its a terrible terrible match up for Aldo and as it turns out like many of Conors fans obviously pointed out he was ducking him for 18 months, why do you think that is? Aldo and Andre are not stupid and they knew they had no chance they even tried to feed him to Mendes.

I think everyone just has to call Conor an overwhelming favorite this time around. Anything else is just crazy. Aldo should cut to BW or stay at FW away from Conor he is outmatched everywhere bar the ground.

Incredible-Lake-Natron-in-Tanzania-3-788x445.jpg

Wasn't he just bitching about how unfair it was that he wasn't allowed to fight for a second title?

Sounds like the Zuffa boys gave him the title shot in return for his ending disparaging remarks against the UFC.

Frankie is not gonna like that.

Ironically its the way he dethroned the great FW champion that will make sure he is never forgotten.

well, i dont think conor will be forgotten anytime soon. its hard to deny what he's done is impressive, however, there is a point to be made here. one of the things which is crazy about CM, and the hype train, is that like rousey he sets himself up to lose it all in every fight. going straight up to fight RDA is insane, but you have to respect his guts to do it. no doubt if he gets merked by RDA, he loses a huge amount of momentum. but it's entirely possible conor finishes the year with no belt at all. but gotta give him respect for being absolutely fearless. cant wait for 196.

So Jose gives his opinion and because he doesn't believe Conor is getting 3 belts he's salty? If he would've said that Conor will get all three belts then people would just say he is Conor's bitch and probably watches Conor bone his wife.

Conor won't be forgotten, for better or worse, but I think that reads worse than intended.

I have no idea what's going on with him and the UFC brass. Everything seems cool right now but it certainly didn't seem so in the past. He did always seem a little buddy buddy with them when he was in their presence though after he had spoke out about them.

I did like how he was the only champion who spoke out about reebok.

I really don't know what's next for Aldo but I'll always be a fan.

C'mon Aldo...I respect Aldo a lot but this comment is ridiculous. McGregor might lose to RDA but he's a great fighter

I think Jose wins the rematch. But I hope he learned something from this whole thing.

He absolutely starched him with his first punch, its a terrible terrible match up for Aldo and as it turns out like many of Conors fans obviously pointed out he was ducking him for 18 months, why do you think that is? Aldo and Andre are not stupid and they knew they had no chance they even tried to feed him to Mendes.

I think everyone just has to call Conor an overwhelming favorite this time around. Anything else is just crazy. Aldo should cut to BW or stay at FW away from Conor he is outmatched everywhere bar the ground.

He should be the favorite, but that doesn't mean Conor's punch didn't involve a little bit of luck. Aldo is a beast of a fighter, and he simply got caught by a well timed punch. If Conor hadn't landed flush and the fight had become a technical one, who knows how it would have gone. That's why the rematch will settle things.

Doesn't sound salty at all, he's always pretty realistic in what he says and this is no exception.

It is definitely farfetched to think he will win 3 belts by the end of the year, Aldo is picking RDA against Conor and of course believes himself able to win his FW title back.

Anybody calling him salty is just upset that somebody isn't acting like Conor is invincible like all these nuthuggers seem to believe.

Dude was undefeated for a decade and beat some of the best fighters in the world, held the title for six years and now people are claiming Aldo is no longer relevant.

Is he being salty and stupid saying Conor will be forgotten? Sure but goddamn, have some respect for one of the best fighters to ever live to say Aldo is no longer relevant is just ridiculous.
Aldo is done like silva

Salty, but sometimes we all need a lil flavor in our lives! He's also not wrong, 2016, the year Conor disappeared.

Back