Aldo: "By The End Of The Year, Conor Will Have No Belts and will Be Forgoten"

It's a good sign he's actually talking about a rematch and not suicide.

Too bad Aldo's already been forgotten, actually, he never even existed as far as casuals are concerned.

Sad casuals like yourself fill up mma forums with biased opinion that is far from reality. Bet you think Conor is the GOAT and think the Irish Newspaper is hating on Conor right? You prob think he beats top 170lb guys too right? Sad that only casuals are fans of the guy and he has yet to prove much to Martial Artists, practitioners and competitors. PEOPLE in his own country looks at him as a joke.. Reality is fact. While opinion is just an opinion.

Sad casuals like yourself fill up mma forums with biased opinion that is far from reality. Bet you think Conor is the GOAT and think the Irish Newspaper is hating on Conor right? You prob think he beats top 170lb guys too right? Sad that only casuals are fans of the guy and he has yet to prove much to Martial Artists, practitioners and competitors. PEOPLE in his own country looks at him as a joke.. Reality is fact. While opinion is just an opinion.
No clue what language this is in.

Aldo lol, just shut the fuck up jesus christ this is getting embarrassing it was bad enough when he was ducking conor for 18 months yet still talked endless shit say what you want about conor but i think if he was ever ducking anyone he wouldnt dare shit talk.

Im never watching another Aldo fight that doesnt involve Mcgregor the guy is a fucking disgrace.

Brazilian fighters are the worst after a loss probably due to education. Must improve schooling in that part of the world.

LOL @ Conor fanboys forgetting who Aldo is. It was a well timed punch, but by no means is Conor assured a victory in their rematch.

Oh gawd just shut the fuck up and get back to training. Conor wont be forgotten any time soon sorry to break it to you Jose even if he has no belt by the end of the year. The guy ended your reign in 13 fuckin seconds after he TOLD you how he was going to do it. Aldo was given an open book exam and he still failed the fuckin test.

Didn't even sound bitter. He's stating that it's pretty far-fetched to think that Conor or anyone else can get 3 belts. Hopefully, Aldo will put up a better fight if he does get another shot at Conor. That was so anti-climactic.

Well, it would be hard not to... Although Conor also has a 4 second KO so I guess it's possible.

I think he's mixing up McGregor with himself.

BTW, n*gga the only reason you had any fans was because people thought you would beat McGregor. Now that you got finished in 13 seconds, you're like a used rag.

Not hating, just saying the truth (don't believe me, read threads about Aldo before and after the fight).

I have a great affection for them, not only for Dana, but also by Lorenzo, Sean Shelby, everyone always treated me the best possible way, always took care of me in everything I asked. I have no problem with anyone, I have affection for them. Whenever I needed anything, here in Brazil or outside, me or Dede, they always attended. I want to make it clear that the love continues, regardless of the loss or not. But our next fight, be sure of it, will be for the title.''
He must have got his ppv cash for UFC 194. No more talk of a fighters union from Jose.

LOL @ Conor fanboys forgetting who Aldo is. It was a well timed punch, but by no means is Conor assured a victory in their rematch.

Conor fans on SD are not forgetting who Aldo is, but it was Aldo who brought up who will be forgotten soon.
Truth is more people know Aldo from his 13 second loss to Conor than his whole dominating career that he had before Conor.
Aldo could have finally become a decent draw if he would have done something memorable (in a positive way), instead he shit the bed.
Aldo was a dominant champ, but right now he is "that guy Conor whooped" to most people.

I have a great affection for them, not only for Dana, but also by Lorenzo, Sean Shelby, everyone always treated me the best possible way, always took care of me in everything I asked. I have no problem with anyone, I have affection for them. Whenever I needed anything, here in Brazil or outside, me or Dede, they always attended. I want to make it clear that the love continues, regardless of the loss or not. But our next fight, be sure of it, will be for the title.''
He must have got his ppv cash for UFC 194. No more talk of a fighters union from Jose.

Of course.
He is as phony as anybody.

It took longer to read his comments and the first few replies than it took for him to slept by McGreGOAT.

tumblr_nisvy9vbma1r61vzwo1_400f-gif.75775

Aldo praising the UFC brass? I guess Conor knocked some sense into him.

Shut up Coffee your incessant whining and stupid posts take away from what is underneath it all somebody who knows a bit about the sport.
Stop hating on Ronda and Conor dont be like the rest of em.

What about the rest of his 1 punch KO's in 1st round? your post would make more sense had he not starched countless guys in the 1st round.

idk about that, jose is great but few people if any in the general public know who he is other than the guy McG knocked out in 13 seconds, he might be talking about himself idk.

Back