Aldo and Frankie put some hespeck on Faber's name

Faber isn't the greatest ever or anything, but a true pioneer, with almost unparalleled heart. Some of his losses are more heart than some fighters show in wins. Going the distance with Aldo when his leg must have been in more pain than I can imagine, and throwing elbows for 3-4 rounds after breaking both his hands. The man deserves respect.

Faber isn't the greatest ever or anything, but a true pioneer, with almost unparalleled heart. Some of his losses are more heart than some fighters show in wins. Going the distance with Aldo when his leg must have been in more pain than I can imagine, and throwing elbows for 3-4 rounds after breaking both his hands. The man deserves respect.
just the MTB loss alone, man.

he hurt (broke?) both hands in the first round, and instead of folding like a normal person, he went on to throw elbows in his face instead for the next 20 minutes.

faber is a legend.

black-kid-crying.gif

Too damn dusty in here, I'll be back 1LoVe Urijah Faber

just the MTB loss alone, man.

he hurt (broke?) both hands in the first round, and instead of folding like a normal person, he went on to throw elbows in his face instead for the next 20 minutes.

faber is a legend.
Anthony Pettis should be ashamed and kiss Faber's feet.

gotta bump this back up .
Fabre was always fun to watch almost did it all but get a UFC title unfortunately a true pioneer .
glad to see other great fighter's who fought against him and know just how tough and important he was for the sport giving him the respect he deserves

Back