Aldo and Edgar no longer have the right to moan.

Optimus15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
both of these guys got asked to save next weeks card and both sh** out. Both have been running there mouth's for month's and when the fight gets put on a plate they say no. Any Time, any place haha sure Aldo.

Umm Edgar injured his groin...

Aldo got KO'd 2 months ago and you want him to fight in a higher weight class on 10 days notice?

Aldo is busy serving up burgers next weekend and couldn't find someone to cover his shift. No hate, the man's gotta eat.

I had no idea Edgar got asked to fight on the card. Perhaps he'd rather build up the 10 pounds of muscle if he went back to 155. Either way i'm still surprised Frankie said no

They sure can't beat him in a fight, so the best they can hope for is to try and beat him online (doesn't work tho)

Edgar just had surgery for fuck sake. STFU Dana you're drunk.

Preach. Anytime, Anywhere. lol.

Conor is past the midget division, would much rather he face new and bigger guys anyways.

yup they both came out looking like chumps especially aldo crying over and over acting like him getting absolutely destroyed was a fluke and as soon as he gets offered a rematch he runs faster than wanderlei ran from usada.

Well in the long run these fellows can fight for the vacated belt at featherweight, but I don't see either of them getting a match with Conor unless he has setbacks at 155 and 170.

Yea, if you aren't willing to fight someones who's had a full training camp and time to get his weight under control, while you only get 2 weeks notice, then you're a bitch!

Aldo does look stupid because of what he said, Edgar is fine.

yup they both came out looking like chumps especially aldo crying over and over acting like him getting absolutely destroyed was a fluke and as soon as he gets offered a rematch he runs faster than wanderlei ran from usada.
Yeah a guy has surgery right before he's asked if he wants a fight he had no idea was coming. Yeah, looks terrible.. how are you people so dense?

Yea, if you aren't willing to fight someones who's had a full training camp and time to get his weight under control, while you only get 2 weeks notice, then you're a bitch!

Aldo does look stupid because of what he said, Edgar is fine.

10 days with a couple of those being media days + weight cutting so not even 2 weeks...

I'm dwindling on who would win to be honest but a heavier Edgar is worse than current imo

I'd take edgar at 145 or 155 over Conor. Conor just dodged one, although I am sure that Dana knew about the injury, he was just high on Conor's man juice.

Edgar by taking Conor down and beating him like he's late on rent.

Back