Albuquerque fighter Jon "Bones" Jones gives back to local school

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Already red his own post about saying how much he is learning and changing and becoming a great human being.

His PR firm needs to bring it harder than $500 in backpacks and some trite whitney houston lyrics ...

hard to even believe him when he says he went to school with holes in his shoes ... he is so comfortable lying its a personality flaw

Saint Jon proving his innocence yet again. He gets far too much hate.

Does he truly believe in God? This is what I'm wondering.

Nothing to get too excited about....he's just doing his court ordered Community Service.

thanks god, everything will be alright this time. not like the last time he also went to schools or the time before that one. this time will be different somehow

God bless him, it’s really nice to see a person turn their life around. He will be cleared soon and reclaim his number 1 pound 4 pound ranking spot again.

Jon Jones continuing to inspire people to do better with their free time.

GOATJones bless.

So he's going on a motivational tour again. what a guy, what a role model...

Even if I was living under the poverty line I'd still tell my kids to keep clear of that drug addict.

This just shows that Jones is totally innocent of absolutely any wrong doing ever and is just a victim of the fake news in the MMA world. Probably because the fake MMA media is racist.

Jon is a good guy in the outlaw biker sense. Like kicking hippie's asses, getting drunk and selling meth one day and then a Ride for a Cure the next.

He should just walk the streets and pick up used syringes in that shythole

Does he truly believe in God? This is what I'm wondering.

The bigger the lie the greater the belief. Ask all these Islamist dogs who rape women, enslave them and kill "nonbelievers" .Its an interesting correlation how criminals tend to ease into religious explanations as that is a great way of legitimizing what a lowlife they are. Its at its core a weakness to look at themselves for what they are and have done and what they want: power.

I had the sad honor of watching someone going the path to religious extremism, partly strange because he was a classic left before and it was exactly that pattern.

There are interesting articles about it. Jones uses religion to lie to himself about himself. It really is classic sociopathic behaviour. I dont know if he is one but he got this coping mechanism from his parents. He definitely has some of their traits.

His PR firm needs to bring it harder than $500 in backpacks and some trite whitney houston lyrics ...

hard to even believe him when he says he went to school with holes in his shoes ... he is so comfortable lying its a personality flaw
I'm surprised he can even afford to give that out. His sponsors left him and he hasn't had a fight in years. He may have earned a couple million during his prime but that goes away quickly when you have a bigass house, several cars, expensive schooling for children, and a demanding wife. Not to mention his considerable legal expenses.

Jon Jones continuing to inspire people to do better with their free time.

GOATJones bless.

ODsxbn6.gif

What a mensch.

This helps to forget the two USADA losses, wrecking his cars, sniffing cocaine.

The bigger the lie the greater the belief. Ask all these Islamist dogs who rape women, enslave them and kill "nonbelievers" .Its an interesting correlation how criminals tend to ease into religious explanations as that is a great way of legitimizing what a lowlife they are. Its at its core a weakness to look at themselves for what they are and have done and what they want: power.

I had the sad honor of watching someone going the path to religious extremism, partly strange because he was a classic left before and it was exactly that pattern.

There are interesting articles about it. Jones uses religion to lie to himself about himself. It really is classic sociopathic behaviour. I dont know if he is one but he got this coping mechanism from his parents. He definitely has some of their traits.
Could you link 1 of these articles please

Back