Alberto Mina vs Warlley Alves Set For UFC 237 In Rio de Janeiro

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
montagem.jpg

Alberto Mina is set to take on Warlley Alves at UFC 237 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on May 11th.

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...o-mina-para-o-ufc-237-no-rio-de-janeiro.ghtml

Remember when the UFC set Bryan Barberena up against Warlley Wives to punish him for beating Sage, then Bryan beat him too...

Barberena bless.

This one's for all the marbles!

Pretty funny that nobody gives a shit about Warlley on here considering he beat Colby.

Meh fight between two disappointing Brazilians. Mina got crippled against Akiyama, although his fights with Emeev and Anzai were quite good.

Pretty funny that nobody gives a shit about Warlley on here considering he beat Colby.

Meh fight between two disappointing Brazilians. Mina got crippled against Akiyama, although his fights with Emeev and Anzai were quite good.
On one hand people should give a shit, on the other he's been disappointing?

I think you solved your own mystery Sherlock. He's 2-3 since him & Colby fought as fellow prospects. Colby is 6-0 including wins over a former champion & former 2-time #1 contender. If you can't calculate the difference then you're a real dumbass.

My guess tho, is you comprehend all that quite well and wanted to make this thread somehow about Colby. Youre suffering from Colby derangement syndrome, maybe should do a better job of letting some idiot live rent-free inside your head.

I thought Warley was going to be the next big thing especially after the Covington win.

Granted, he has taken on some stiff competition and is still 6-3 in the UFC. I was surprised he lost to Krause.

Back