News Alberto del Rio accused of sexually assaulting, beating woman for hours

Inge T

I upload things
@Blue
Reaction score
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/man-allegedly-sexually-assaults-partner-tells-her-hell-drop-son-in-middle-of-the-road

The most recent incident took place on May 3, when Rodriguez Chucuan accused the victim of being unfaithful, investigators said. She claimed he became angry when she wouldn't admit to the infidelity, so he slapped her across the head, slapped her again, then took her to his downstairs bedroom and slapped her eight more times, according to arrest paperwork. The victim alleged he then made her put on a dress and dance for him, but she refused, prompting him to warn her not to cry or he'd take her son and "drop him off in the middle of the road somewhere."

Police said Rodriguez Chucuan then tied the woman's hands with boxing straps, put a sock in her mouth and sexually assaulted her for several hours, using various objects. According to investigators, he also punched her in the back during the assault, causing visible injuries. The victim told detectives she does not remember much after he placed his hand around her throat.

NZK6tai.gif

Is it that Paige chick from WWE that he allegedly did this to? Aren’t they married or engaged?

Combate Américas President. Let’s see if the piece of shit Campbell fires him or keeps him

Is it that Paige chick from WWE that he allegedly did this to? Aren’t they married or engaged?
I believe they broken up some time ago, also i dont think paige has children

This was one passport away from turning into an Aleks situation.

But for real, this is way worse than what Aleks did, right? Can't really remember much of the details right now. Very similar situations tho.

Aleks gets a pass for being a fucking rapists goof for some reason...fuck both these two squids

Hopefully this guy will someday learn how not to be a total piece of shit and finds peace.

This sounds like something that would happen in Silent Hill (which is a series of video games).

Didn't read article. Did he do it or is it just an accusation at this point?

total slime ball

cant believe he convinced 20 people to order his fight against Tito

Where's cro cop, he can punt ADRs head off again

Back