Albert Tumenov vs Nico Musoke this Weekend in Stockholm

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A classic striker vs grappler (who mostly holds against the fence) match up.

Does Musoke hold him against the cage? or does Tumenov land a high kick/any other strike and put him out?

I am hoping for the more exciting - Tumenov knocking - scenario here.

Who do you all have? I don't think Musoke will want any part of him standing, as he does have good reason.

Musoke handled himself fairly well against Kelvin. Should be a good fight.

Tumenov has had two awesome KO's in his last two outings.

That being said, I still think Musoke by decision.

tumenov's knocked out two non-ufc level fighters.

musoke looked good against kelvin.

want tumenov to knock his head off, but have to think musoke is the right side.

I'm afraid Musoke will wall'n'stall Tumenov for 3 rounds and get a nod from judges (+ home advantage). Will be very disappointed because Tumenov is 10 times more pleasant to watch than Musoke.

This will be Tumenov's coming out party. Mark my words

Nico Musoke is a disgrace to the sport. Does nothing but hold his opponents against the cage. He 1000% should be cut immediately.

I hope Tumenov KO's him in the most violent manner possible.

This will be Tumenov's coming out party. Mark my words

I think so too. He's young and evolving quickly in mma. Expect a better Tumenov every fight. Once he fully transitions his striking to MMA he will be a force.

Yeah, in the first round, then Kelvin decided to turn it up.. and he did

Actually it was the second round where Musoke really turned it up after losing that close first round. Then Kelvin came on strong in the third to decide the decision.

Nico Musoke is a disgrace to the sport. Does nothing but hold his opponents against the cage. He 1000% should be cut immediately.

It's normal to be nervous and fall into playing it safe after losing a high profile fight.

he finished in the first in his debute so cut him some slack, a disgrace is what you'd call someone acting like Jones. Respectfully.

Actually it was the second round where Musoke really turned it up after losing that close first round. Then Kelvin came on strong in the third to decide the decision.

Watch that fight again. Nico layed on Kelvin for round one then kelvin outstruck him in round two.

well that's just dumb.

Tumenov is fun to watch. This will be a good one.

Tumenov via..
Albert%2BTumenov%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMatt%2BDwyer%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B54%2BHalifax.gif

except maybe 2 or 3rd round.

I think Tumenov will play his cards correctly and stuff musoke a takedown attempts as well as wall and stalls, which would lead to a dominating decision or an end of round TKO.

I really want to see Tumenov succeed against higher level of competition, I guess Musoke is a good start, a test against a solid striker would be nice too, his last two opponents looked like they didn't knew where they were.

Back