Elections Alaska Senator Reinbold banned by Alaska Airlines for violating mask policy

Just comply?
Wearing a mask is an arbitrary rule not a law. I wear a mask out of courtesy for others, as I think most should. That doesn't mean I agree with people being banished from society for not wearing one.

If the airline industry is doing this to customers, you know they are expecting something big in return from from the federal government in the form of bailouts and Covid AID money.

Wearing a mask is an arbitrary rule not a law. I wear a mask out of courtesy for others, as I think most should. That doesn't mean I agree with people being banished from society for not wearing one.
Not sure where this is, but many location have enacted mask laws during the pandemic.

wear your masks until we pass out the snacks and then everyone can unmask and eat.... wait what

I'm not really a proponent of extensive mask use, but there are certain situations where they make sense and on an airplane, sitting in a cramped space with up to hundreds strangers for several hours, is one of those situations.

Last edited:
Its dificult to breath wearing masks I am not sure how long the flight is but I dont think I can sit in a plane for 8 hours wearing a mask I might freak out
Just bring a sweater and drape it over your head when you want to take off your mask.

or even easier is just go take a shit

We need more people to start making a stand , they can’t keep everyone off a flight..stick together people.

"Just comply." Funny thing is it works with traffic stops too.

<seedat>

I don’t care if “wearing a mask is easy”, I don’t want to be forced to wear a stupid and useless face diaper so you clowns can feel safe.
sounds like a win-win. Enjoy the Hertz rent-a-car experience, superstar

Its dificult to breath wearing masks I am not sure how long the flight is but I dont think I can sit in a plane for 8 hours wearing a mask I might freak out
I find with a mask, that since I'm lower on oxygen, I tend to sleep better with it on...... it's kind of stupid though. I havent stopped flying domestically, only international

Anyone think these airlines are just getting off being little fascists?

"OMG we have power for some silly reason now lets abuse it"...
they have a monopoly, and that's for damn sure

Imagine not wearing a mask in a super cramped indoor environment being what you care deeply enough about to want to start a mass protest over

First the came for our straws, then our cups and bags, but the mask requirements during a global pandemic was a bridge too far.

Back