Elections Alaska Senator Reinbold banned by Alaska Airlines for violating mask policy

this is a Really terrible post. The country isn’t locked down

I know the article is regarding an American.

But in Ontario, we surely are under a complete lockdown, for an entire month.

The hilarious thing about it is, I'm yet to see "mask bros" anywhere. I see people walking on an empty sidewalk, driving solo in their cars, and riding their bikes wearing a mask. Never once saw a person in a store without one, even little 2 or 3 year old kids.

Yet here we are 14 months later, in a total and complete lockdown. And yet, we are supposed to believe that masks accomplish something.

reinbold-gavel.png

Alaska Airlines said Saturday that it banned state Sen. Lora Reinbold, R-Eagle River, from its flights for continuing to refuse to follow mask-wearing requirements for travelers.

“We have notified Senator Lora Reinbold that she is not permitted to fly with us for her continued refusal to comply with employee instruction regarding the current mask policy,” spokesman Tim Thompson said by email.

“This suspension is effective immediately, pending further review. Federal law requires all guests to wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times during travel, including throughout the flight, during boarding and deplaning, and while traveling through an airport,” he said.

The ban had cast uncertainty on how Reinbold might rejoin the Alaska Senate when legislative work resumes Monday. No other airline has regularly scheduled direct flights between Anchorage and Juneau.

But it appeared as though Reinbold embraced an alternate travel solution: On Sunday, she posted to her Facebook page describing “a long unexpected trip to Juneau by road/ferry system.” To reach a port serviced by a ferry to Juneau on Sunday, she would’ve had to drive hundreds of miles from Eagle River to either Skagway or Haines, which also would require going through part of Canada.
https://www.adn.com/politics/alaska...-lawmaker-for-violating-covid-19-mask-policy/

Anyone think these airlines are just getting off being little fascists?

"OMG we have power for some silly reason now lets abuse it"...

Is that the airline that skimped on maintenance against the recommendation of their own mechanics, and is responsible for 88 terrifying deaths as a direct result, but somehow escaped any and all prosecution for it?

Who exactly do you believe should have been prosecuted? MD and Alaska both accepted liability for the crash. Apparently the extension of the check interval was MD recommendations for extending the lubrication interval and the FAA approved the extension.

I don’t want to minimize the deaths of 88 people but over 3 million people have died world wide due to covid. So stop pretending you care about that crash. Your objection to Alaska enforcing its company policy based on a 20 year old accident comes across as lazy and disingenuous.

Last edited:
Probably would not need mask if they did sit people in non social distancing planes... They need to make social distance planes this will solve everything... People would be happy to

American conservatives simply dealing with minor annoyances for the sake of other people?

{<jordan}
It's almost like expecting an American liberal to obey a lawful order, eh, comrade?

I don’t care if “wearing a mask is easy”, I don’t want to be forced to wear a stupid and useless face diaper so you clowns can feel safe.
Now I'm glad that your bitch got fat. :D

Not to worry Tucker will soon be on the matter no doubt. I am happy they took this stance she's even their Senator.

lol.

tucker.jpg

We were told not to wear masks than we were told we have to wear them and now they are saying wear three of them.

Remember we were only supposed to be locked down for two weeks to flatten the curve now that has be extended to over a year.
My favorite steak place requires a sport coat and my buddies Country Club has a rule that men are not allowed to wear hats indoors.
So I have two choices when I frequent those places, one follow the rules, so I can eat a fucking delicious steak or play golf or two act like a fucking spoiled child, not follow their rules, not get a fucking delicious steak or play golf at a great course, and then proceed to bitch about their rules because I am a selfish prick.
People that were raised properly take the first choice.
God, you Trump LIckspittles are a bunch of whiny cunts.

I applaud them for having the balls to ban a senator. Most companies would have backed down after finding out who she was.

Anyone think these airlines are just getting off being little fascists?

"OMG we have power for some silly reason now lets abuse it"...
They are trying to mitigate the risk of the virus spreading. It is especially a concern when you are in an enclosed cabin for a long period of time.

If they didn't enforce a mask policy, they could sued by someone who gets infected.

Airlines are private property, and flying is a priviledge not a right.

Who exactly do you believe should have been prosecuted? MD and Alaska both accepted liability for the crash. Apparently the extension of the check interval was MD recommendations for extending the lubrication interval and the FAA approved the extension.

I don’t want to minimize the deaths of 88 people but over 3 million people have died world wide due to covid. So stop pretending you care about that crash. Your objection to Alaska enforcing its company policy based on a 20 year old accident comes across as lazy and disingenuous.

99% of Sherdog posts are lazy. But yes I do care about that crash and hey, when I think Alaska Airlines, I think about that. And hey, when I think about covid, I think about aircraft related negligence too! You know, China transporting the virus worldwide by the planeload.

It's almost like expecting an American liberal to obey a lawful order, eh, comrade?

Hmmm?

Do you think that random black teenagers represent American liberals to the extent that elected Republicans and...half of polled Republicans (that oppose mask mandates) represent American conservatives?

Back