Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1OiOx6G.jpg

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Not sure if 3 or 5 fights...

I'm surprised this is on FightPass to be honest, amongst the lowest Production i've ever seen!

Mad Jared Cannonier came from this.

I'm surprised this is on FightPass to be honest, amongst the lowest Production i've ever seen!

Mad Jared Cannonier came from this.

I remember them on an Episode of Looking for a Fight. Then again a couple times on Fight Pass I believe. Bout all I recall tho...

I remember them on an Episode of Looking for a Fight. Then again a couple times on Fight Pass I believe. Bout all I recall tho...
It's a decent crowd, but the Microphone levels are wild and the camera outside the cage thing is mad.. Wonder how much the fighters are getting paid and whether it costs to attend.

Nadia got some style there - well on the feet.

Ground time

It's a decent crowd, but the Microphone levels are wild and the camera outside the cage thing is mad.. Wonder how much the fighters are getting paid and whether it costs to attend.

Ya it's horrible.

I saw some org where I swear they had only one camera - maybe two and they kept hanging on the ref's ass. I was like Camer2 ya goofs!

Ya it's horrible.

I saw some org where I swear they had only one camera - maybe two and they kept hanging on the ref's ass. I was like Camer2 ya goofs!
lol!
You seen this Emo Spiderman/CM Punk floppy haired referee before?

hahah, "I don't have the best view here Charlie" guys commentary style is like Rick from Rick and Morty.

Blood looks raw in this quality! On the dark mat<{JustBleed}>

Really struggling to get the mouthpiece to stay behind the ear lol.

I think she was keeping an eye on his hair in fear of it jumping off to assault her.
<Lmaoo>
He's not at all what I expected him to look like... I'm so into his "Charlie" though!

<Lmaoo>Simba's kicks are something else!

Back