Alan Omer out, Paul Redmond vs Mirsad Bektic @ UFC on Fox 14

I'm telling you guys, Mirsad is the future...

Who is out versus who, being replaced by... who?

I don't know the slightest bit about any one of those three guys. I guess I could have said the same for Khabib Nurmagomedov just a couple short years ago as well though.. so we shall see.

Who is out versus who, being replaced by... who?

I don't know the slightest bit about any one of those three guys. I guess I could have said the same for Khabib Nurmagomedov just a couple short years ago as well though.. so we shall see.

Mirsad Bektic is one of the strongest prospects in the FW division. Based on the one time I've seen Omer fight, he's an impressive and exciting fighter who had an impressive debut against Jim Alers, albeit one that ended in defeat. Never heard of the other bloke, though.

Disappointed that Omer won't be fighting because I really enjoyed his UFC debut fight, but glad he at least won't go 0-2 since I expected Bektic to get the win and wouldn't want Omer to get cut. FW division has some of the best prospects in the UFC.

Tough one for Redmond, even tougher as he's never made 145 before and he said he fattened up a lot over Christmas because he had no fight lined up. Uphill battle for sure.

Back