Alan Jouban on Mike Perry: "Daddy Doesn't Tolerate Bullies"

You hear that Mike? Daddy doesn't tolerate a bully

fair enough

can't hate jouban, seems to be a nice guy, really exciting fighter. and platinum I think was a bit underwhelming, but still young and can definitely improve

do you stare at your av after eating the middle part of an oreo and just enjoy the fantasy?

is that you're way of saying "no comment" ? lol

seriously though, did you lose a sig bet, or did you actually pick that av?
are you serious?

look at my sign too. I obviously lost an av/sig bet

Wow, I thought going into this fight Joubrahma was scared and gotten to (according to Platz nithuggers), instead we saw a calculated, intelligent Mixed Martial Artist who took what was handed to him on a Plantinum platter and run with it. This sport is called MMA not Mixed Martial Brawling you guys.

I really don't know what they expected for Alan to stand there and slug it out with him like it was Saturday Night at the Crown & Anchor Platinum and corner had no game plan for a man that's light on his feet and picks, kicks, & pecks you apart Jouban did that for 3rd's to a UD.

Gonna hate myself for saying this just can't fight like a "Gorilla" take a pause make him come to you do what they do here on the Dog "Bait" them in...

Jouban the poet on instagram:

Roses are red
Youre going to enjoy this riff.
I fought a guy on saturday night
that was supposed to knock me out stiff.
He gave it a whirl but looked like a little Catholic school girl.
But , as conor would say" keep your head up laddie" - however, the only thing i want to hear when youre in my presence is " hi you are my daddy".

Holy f%;k;ng sh#t....jouban has gained a fan...wow.

Jouban the poet on instagram:

Roses are red
Youre going to enjoy this riff.
I fought a guy on saturday night
that was supposed to knock me out stiff.
He gave it a whirl but looked like a little Catholic school girl.
But , as conor would say" keep your head up laddie" - however, the only thing i want to hear when youre in my presence is " hi you are my daddy".

Holy f%;k;ng sh#t....jouban has gained a fan...wow.
grammatically it's horrible. he ain't no @LORDTENSAIMMA

grammatically it's horrible. he ain't no @LORDTENSAIMMA
Lol
He got no flow
He can't go
Toe to toe
With the original poet
And he know it
I got better rhymes
By 100 times
He got a roll of dimes
Covered in slime
So it will glide easy
To the depths of his soul
He should have used
The quarter roll
To fill him up

being shook is what made him fight like that instead of putting on a war for the JBG.

sure he dropped Perry twice but that's about it. If it had been Jouban vs Jouban that night, there probably wouldn't have been a single strike landed in 3 rounds.

200.gif

All of this ^^^^ sounds like reaching, accept the part where Platinum got dropped twice. Jouban's not obligated to stand with him if that's his style, same as Mike don't gotta chase him like a wild Rhino and get picked & kicked apart.

200.gif

All of this ^^^^ sounds like reaching, accept the part where Platinum got dropped twice. Jouban's not obligated to stand with him if that's his style, same as Mike don't gotta chase him like a wild Rhino and get picked & kicked apart.
I was dead serious about him snubbing the JBG though.

being shook is what made him fight like that instead of putting on a war for the JBG.

sure he dropped Perry twice but that's about it. If it had been Jouban vs Jouban that night, there probably wouldn't have been a single strike landed in 3 rounds.
Whatever makes you sleep at night buddy

Back