Alan Jouban on Mike Perry: "Daddy Doesn't Tolerate Bullies"

Not sure. But your English skills are terrible.

LMAO I love when guys get caught by their own wordz and can only retort with weak sauce, need not reply man my english is terrible so you will understand none of this....

You do no favors to Platinum Mike, now you just freely admitted Mike gotten beaten by a guy you consider a beta pussy, instead of a real good fighter who controlled the distance luck had nothing to do with it just a better overall fight IQ.

Controled the distance ? LMFAO one Platinum Nation member summed it perfectly so my lazy ass will just quote him

When your opponent spends the entire duration of the 3rd round retreating there is only so much you can do my friend. Take a look at the evidence, Platinum was the predator, the aggressor, stalking his prey... the gazelle kept running, props to the gazelle for surviving, but that ain't the way of the warrior.

I always knew Jouban was good but sort of discounted him as a fighting prettyboy, watching him pick apart Platinum Mike last night couldn't help think I was watching Carlos Condit 4.0 he was active and seamless motion made the Platinum one look like a Dump Truck

No need for a condit 4.0, the joubass you saw was just Condit 2.0 aka running condit

2mzz9nd.jpg

No need for a condit 4.0, the joubass you saw was just Condit 2.0 aka running condit

2mzz9nd.jpg

You know what you do to prevent someone from running and minimizing your effectiveness and the things you wanna do

yu9lznqgwlvif0xjq24d.gif

Cage dope them pick your favorite corner of the cage stand there and force him to come to you, why the f*k you chasing a runner who's gonna be gone when you get there after picking & pecking you for a few combos. Don't fight the other man's fight, fight your fight.

Last edited:
A 6'3 200lbs guy running from a 5"10 guy and calling him a bully
Joubass is hilarious

Plastic Mike is a joke lol.

Joaban didn't have a mark on him, he was just as pretty after the fight as he was at the weigh ins.

All the guys who jumped on his bandwagon just to hope he beat Perry, most of you will forget him by Monday morning, and he will go back to fight pass prelims

Wow, I thought going into this fight Joubrahma was scared and gotten to (according to Platz nithuggers), instead we saw a calculated, intelligent Mixed Martial Artist who took what was handed to him on a Plantinum platter and run with it. This sport is called MMA not Mixed Martial Brawling you guys.

People here will claim Mike fought a guy 3 times his size, just you wait.

They'll turn Jouban from male model to Man Monster to feel better and justify the loss it's already happening.

He don't like bullies but he was implying Mike Perry was a homosexual in a derogatory way, and not to mention is the older bigger guy here. 15 pro mma fights to Mikes 8 fights, so almost twice the expereince too... Yeah poor Jouban lol, He should be thanking Mike Perry for puttin his name in these forums again.

fair enough

can't hate jouban, seems to be a nice guy, really exciting fighter. and platinum I think was a bit underwhelming, but still young and can definitely improve

Wasn't really exciting for most of this fight until once he knew he had won....basically halfway through the 3rd. He seemed scurred before that. Would have been a better fight if he had more belief in himself and just came out fighting instead of run run run kick run run run kick.

Perry needs to train at a real camp full time if he wants to progress.

Wasn't really exciting for most of this fight until once he knew he had won....basically halfway through the 3rd. He seemed scurred before that. Would have been a better fight if he had more belief in himself and just came out fighting instead of run run run kick run run run kick.

Perry needs to train at a real camp full time if he wants to progress.
oh, he had some way more exciting fights, definitely, but overall he's pretty exciting

I guess he was just not train to engage in a braw with a guy like perry

Megan should have sat on that moment imo.

Wow, I thought going into this fight Joubrahma was scared and gotten to (according to Platz nithuggers), instead we saw a calculated, intelligent Mixed Martial Artist who took what was handed to him on a Plantinum platter and run with it. This sport is called MMA not Mixed Martial Brawling you guys.

They even offered video proof to his shookness evidenced at the weigh-in and started a thread about it.

2mzz9nd.jpg
why would Condit stay against the cage and let Diaz just tee off on him he is circling away and reclaiming the centre of the octagon , smart IMO and that's why he won that fight .

Back