Alan Jouban made out with Gigi Hadid (Video)

Nothing against Alan, he's a good looking kid and a decent fighter, but I miss the days when this was a man's sport.

RbRtn3D.jpg

Nothing against Alan, he's a good looking kid and a decent fighter, but I miss the days when this was a man's sport.

RbRtn3D.jpg
YES. fucking Don Frye. Now why he doesn't just come out of retirement, clean out all weight divisions and get back to being fucking Don Frye is beyond me.

RbRtn3D.jpg

Right, cause you gotta have some facial hair, a tough guy look, and juiced to the eyeballs to be considered a "real man"

Lawd fashion is so fkin gay that its not even funny.

Those guys are so handsome, very nice.

Right, cause you gotta have some facial hair, a tough guy look, and juiced to the eyeballs to be considered a "real man"

You forgot the "terrorists suck" T-shirt he is wearing, real men tell it how it is, Alan Jouban would probably wear a "the root of terrorism is poverty and oppression" T-shirt

RbRtn3D.jpg

YES. fucking Don Frye. Now why he doesn't just come out of retirement, clean out all weight divisions and get back to being fucking Don Frye is beyond me.

don1.jpg

Even with that girl...what a gay ass vid.

I still don't know what the fuck they are trying to get me to buy?

This girl took the LMAO too far.
Yea. Goddamn where'd it go? nothing to grab there

Wait just noticed a little bit of everything in this vid even some bestiality with the cat... This vid is like a clip of my everyday life... I can totally relate. I need this cologne now

Last edited:
Just saw this cologne or whatever it is, commercial on TV last night, and noticed it was Jouban

Jouban looking Thick, solid, tight

Most of the celebutantes/models are actually high priced hookers. Making out with one is not that big a deal.

TS, you should put a hetro warning for your video. For those of us who don't like to see dudes making out while we are drinking our coffee.

Translation: "I got a semi chub watching two men kiss and I'm feeling very conflicted about it."

Most of the celebutantes/models are actually high priced hookers. Making out with one is not that big a deal.

Making out with supermodels is not a big deal. Sherdog is amazing. The biggest collection of alphas who smash LA 10's on the regular.

Back