Alan Jouban blasts judges after decision loss

His opponent was hard to fight. He punched hard but he didn't want to move forward even when he landed.

It was close fight. I would have been disappointed too but it wasn't a robbery. Dwight was hitting pretty hard and it's easy for a fight to be swayed based off of damage. Neither fighter dominated. When alan freaked with the decision I laughed so hard. Could have left it in there like israel or kelvin if you wanted that win that bad.

Fight was so bad I didn't really care about the dec. In hindsight I think alan should've won but it wasn't that clear cut. They both put on a bad performance

Well if he fought more he wouldn’t have this problem if it truly is about Money at the end of the day unless he was injured which is why he has been inactive for over a year. Fight was boring as hell and couldn’t care who won, If Alan wanted the dub he should’ve went for broke. We all know that you’re not suppose to leave it to the judges my boy.

I had him winning but don't feel bad...don't act like you convincingly won if you didn't.

Boring fight, Grant ran away, I thought Jouban won.
Not a robbery, but controversial decision.

Back