News Alan Jouban announces his retirement from MMA

I'll always remember him as the first to beat Perry.

Good for him. So rare to see a guy decide to retire before the fans are begging him to

He's got a future in front of a camera, obviously, so good for him. Really haven't like him in the studio doing analysis thus far though, but whatever.
I think he calls things pretty well, I like him more than chiesa and din Thomas so far

good for him, wish him success in the rest of his career.

Good for him knowing when to step away and securing the analyst gig. Good guy in some fun scraps

He's got a future in front of a camera, obviously, so good for him. Really haven't like him in the studio doing analysis thus far though, but whatever.

Yep, Hes slowing down and is confident now he can pull good money on TV. Honestly hes not bad, I think he does an OK job and obviously his face look like something only Zeus could have sculpted
0a6c55bb8a900b926a6ffebe585b14ee.jpg

Alan Jouban is the future of sports broadcasting. UFC was only the beginning.

Makes sense, goes out on a win and has the career in broadcasting lined up. At 38 he was too old to get into contention so good for him to recognise that and not take brain damage getting beaten up by up and comers on the way out

he is better than Chiesa.

Farewell Alan. I enjoyed your fights.

Number 1 dime piece to step in the bakugon. Awarded the Honorary sexiest fighter in ufc by jre fight companion:cool:

Too pretty to fight. imho

Well that’s retarded. did you actually watch his fights?? Do u even trane bro

Jouban was in some great scraps and for having a nice looking face (for a non-Sherdogger), he was never afraid to get punched right the fuck in it nor dish it out. Seems like a nice dude, all the best to him.

I thought he already retired yrs ago then came back.

He probably already reached his MMA ceiling.

Back