Alan Belcher Ready to RIP some mf in BKFC

Please look at this guy and think of someone like this, but 6’8” and 275. Sure this guy is like 170lbs, but he’s in the spirit. If only he had better genetics. Never forget the time he taught Paul Harris a valuable lesson in not being a dumb fucking asshole during a “pro” fight.
WAr belcher. Hope he murks a guy or 2, especially hector lombard.

He looks like he is about to poop his pants

He remind me of Oliviera, without the career resurgence at the 10 year mark.

Tall and technical for the division, but a head too small for the guys he was banging with.
Yeah, I see some similarities, but at 6'6" Grove is a little too tall, lanky and freaky to ever reach elite status at MW. He reminds me more of Cyrill Diabate. Oliveira at 5'10" seems to fit in well at LW, and is actually shorter than Tony Ferguson and some other fighters. He's definitely peaking now, and without Khabib in the division, I think he could beat any LW on a given night. Defending his belt 3 or 4 times is a different story, though. I mean he was close to being finished even in the Chandler fight. He's vulnerable to good strikers and even wrestlers with strong GnP and submission defense. The way Chandler had him mounted in the 1st round with zero worries about being subbed makes me think Islam would be a tough opponent for him.

Match him up with Uber Franklin. I’d pay good money to see that.

8 out of 10 shitty new businesses fail. Look into it.

Its a crude statistic which doesn't necessarily reflect success of business owners and here's why.

Businessman opens an LLC, runs successfully and expands such that he gives himself a salary of +200k per year (in one way or another ie. trust dividends, family salary, etc). Now lets say the business requires further investment to continue expanding or businessman does not see a future in said business. At this point he can basically run it to the ground, while still paying himself a salary and buying other things which can be excluded from his countries fringe benefit tax or equivalent. After 5 years of basically running it to the ground the business is closed. Its a failure right? well. depends. While the business went bankrupt the businessman did not.

I’m confused as to why he retired from MMA with eye injuries but he’ll go and bare knuckle box at 20-30 pounds heavier than his MMA weight.

Exactly.

This is a really sad and disturbing thing to see. I like Belcher and there are better ways of earning money.

He is or was nearly blind in one eye from multiple detached retina problems. This is a dogshit idea.

Wow I don't like to accuse but he looks like he has taken some hot sauce.

Is it me or do his hands look disproportionately small to the rest of him?
I just noticed that. Looks like little tiny trump hands. He ain’t gonna do no damage with those little tiny things.

Looks more like a mini Yoel
I said that a couple pages ago. Strange twist of fate. How big is Alan belcher really? It’s turning into a joe roganesque debate. <30><Goldie11>
5’3” is the new 6’.

Back