Alan Belcher Ready to RIP some mf in BKFC

Kdup

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Please look at this guy and think of someone like this, but 6’8” and 275. Sure this guy is like 170lbs, but he’s in the spirit. If only he had better genetics. Never forget the time he taught Paul Harris a valuable lesson in not being a dumb fucking asshole during a “pro” fight.
WAr belcher. Hope he murks a guy or 2, especially hector lombard.

Please look at this guy and think of someone like this, but 6’8” and 275. Sure this guy is like 170lbs, but he’s in the spirit. If only he had better genetics. Never forget the time he taught Paul Harris a valuable lesson in not being a dumb fucking asshole during a “pro” fight.

belcher.jpg

Remember when he did the heel hook dance with :cool: Rousimar

He is nowhere near 170 in this pic. He fought at MW 10 years ago.

Looks like another successful product of the Vitor Jesus load TRT program.
I’m trying to get some trt but there is only one doctor in my state through this program I’m trying. Will update with results when I get a chance. Hopefully I don’t shrink to 5’3” and be Joe Rogan.

I thought he was rich because he was a genius entrepreneur??? Weird he’s back fighting, it’s almost like that was all a scam.
He’s not fighting for money. Just to beat up stupid fkn clowns that think they can bang.

Back