ALADDIN Live-Action Movie (Full Trailer Released)

Its live action

they couldn't do much rather than painting Will Smith blue

I am not a stan or anything but what the hell were people execting

giphy.gif

Sigh......I don't know
I Love the old Disney movies, and Aladdin is my favourite...but this trailer didn't do anything for me.

Jafar looks like a little weasel. Not liking his portrayal so far. He was much more of an imposing, sinister dude in the cartoon. They should have cast an older guy. Ben Kingsley woulda been great.

Can't say much about Jasmine..
Aladdin looks so plain. And no homo, but they should have kept his barefoot and tunic look. He doesn't look like a street rat in them clean clothes.

I can see Smith working as the Genie when it comes to the parts where he and Aladdin are bonding and becoming friends...but he's going to sing 'Never had a friend like me??? ( ffs, they better not have him rap it...)

I withhold judgment. The true test for me will be the never had a friend like me and Prince Ali songs. So much potential there with today’s effects. If they can’t put together awesomeness for either or both, the film is sunk.

Please leave this gag in Prince Ali. For some reason, it cracks me up every time

Last edited:
Disney's Aladdin, with Will Smith as blue Will Smith...

Damn it looks bad. He is not playing the genie, he is just Will Smith.

It sucks cause when he phones it in he is horrible but when he actually puts forth an effort he is a damn good actor.

Might get dragged to this by my daughter, honestly gave up on will smith a loooong time ago, he can only play himself and that shit his wife pulled was bad

It’s almost as if they told will smith to just play his fresh prince character. I actually thought the trailer looked good into I heard will smith. Fuck... there’s so many other actors they could have used.

Its Guy Ritchie, he probably did just that.

That chick is only 24? Yowzer. I know her from that scifi show on FOX that was cancelled prematurely. I don't remember the name but it had Stephan Lang playing the badass military guy that he does so well.

I am just not feeling the Genie vibe with Will Smith's body type. I think if Smith was a bit more chubby , it would be more convincing.

That chick is only 24? Yowzer. I know her from that scifi show on FOX that was cancelled prematurely. I don't remember the name but it had Stephan Lang playing the badass military guy that he does so well.
She was also the Pink Power Ranger.

Live action Jasmine can't hold a candle to the original. My first movie/tv crush.

Sigh......I don't know
I Love the old Disney movies, and Aladdin is my favourite...but this trailer didn't do anything for me.

Jafar looks like a little weasel. Not liking his portrayal so far. He was much more of an imposing, sinister dude in the cartoon. They should have cast an older guy. Ben Kingsley woulda been great.

Can't say much about Jasmine..
Aladdin looks so plain. And no homo, but they should have kept his barefoot and tunic look. He doesn't look like a street rat in them clean clothes.

I can see Smith working as the Genie when it comes to the parts where he and Aladdin are bonding and becoming friends...but he's going to sing 'Never had a friend like me??? ( ffs, they better not have him rap it...)

He is going to sing " Just the Two of us " and it will be awful.

Terranova

Live action Jasmine can't hold a candle to the original. My first movie/tv crush.
One of the all time hottest cartoons.

Right up there with Jessica Rabbit and Bugs Bunny in drag.

Back