Social Alabama bill would force men to get vasectomy at 50

Circumcision.

If it were a female's clitoris, we both know society in the West wouldn't tolerate it.

Male circumcision is not even remotely like a clitorectomy. And, in fact, some women do opt to have their clitoral hoods surgically removed (the closest equivalent to male circumcision) as they say it enhances sexual pleasure.

Alabama is a typical red taker state and they also have some of the worst schools in the country.

Male circumcision is not even remotely like a clitorectomy. And, in fact, some women do opt to have their clitoral hoods surgically removed (the closest equivalent to male circumcision) as they say it enhances sexual pleasure.

It is still genital mutilation. Not having a pissing contest over this.

Just as with a Prince Albert, the age of consent should be a requirement.

What an actual trash bucket of a human.

This is not what elected officials are elected to do. Wasting our time and money.

What we need is a surgically implanted womb for men, so that we could be forced to carry a life around inside of us, if the women doesn't want to keep the child.

Abortion would then have 70% support.
I support all of the far left to abort all of their children. In a couple decades our country would be much better. Everyone working, less drugs and diseases. Less homeless, no overcrowding. Aaaaand a whole lot less whining.

Oh and you're starting to sound like zebby with that weird shit....
As far as abortion... Don't want kids? Don't fuck then. Kids can be a side effect of that.

Had no idea so many Americans were circumcised at birth, thought it was primarily a religious thing. In Europe, and especially Scandinavia, that basically doesn't happen.

As far as I understand, the research suggests a slightly lower risk of UVI's and HIV, which is the predominant argument for it in the US (outside of religion and culture). I don't see what communism has to do with it though, and I while I agree that male circumcision can be unethical, I don't think it's at all comparable to female circumcision.

I wasn't making a comparison.

I think both male and female genital mutilation is wrong. Not having a pissing contest over this.

It should be a choice made once a reasonable age of consent is reached.

Circumcision at birth is pretty much the norm here in the States. The baby boy has no say in the matter. I think that is wrong.

Little known fact about Bruce Lee is that, despite being born in California, he was not circumcised at birth (1940).

He elected to have that done as an adult, however, and was naturally uncomfortable for a few weeks after. Ouch lol

I support all of the far left to abort all of their children. In a couple decades our country would be much better. Everyone working, less drugs and diseases. Less homeless, no overcrowding. Aaaaand a whole lot less whining.

Oh and you're starting to sound like zebby with that weird shit....
As far as abortion... Don't want kids? Don't fuck then. Kids can be a side effect of that.

You seem gotten to.

Most men should want a vasectomy before 50 so this bill is dumb

and to send a message that “men should not be legislating what women do with their bodies.

So basically admitting her bill was produced out of vindictiveness.

What? is she a right winger or something?

We all know the only solution here is to collect sperm from men as soon as possible n then castrate them

the government then will decide (based on privilege) who gets inseminated with collected sperm.

Of course castrated males will pay for all this

Good alabama is that last state that should be reproducing.

We need less trailer trash not more.
Your rage posting about hating white people aside, Alabama is nearly 1/3 black and mixed race and this lady's district is over 75% black and half black.

This lady was arrested for domestic violence 6 months ago for attacking and throwing glassware at her husband. She replaced a retired basketball player who had the seat for 18 years until he pleaded guilty to conspiracy, bribery, fraud and tax evasion. Sorry to ruin your "fuck white people" rage, but it ain't whitey or "trailer trash" causing the problems there.

Your rage posting about hating white people aside, Alabama is nearly 1/3 black and mixed race and this lady's district is over 75% black and half black.

This lady was arrested for domestic violence 6 months ago for attacking and throwing glassware at her husband. She replaced a retired basketball player who had the seat for 18 years until he pleaded guilty to conspiracy, bribery, fraud and tax evasion. Sorry to ruin your "fuck white people" rage, but it ain't whitey or "trailer trash" causing the problems there.

When did I mention white people?

Oh that’s right you’re just making lies up again

We all know what 'trailer trash' means to you buddy. And you're just mad you got exposed for saying a very black populated state should stop reproducing.

This sounds extremely poorly thought out and an absurd false equivalence .

We all know what 'trailer trash' means to you buddy. And you're just mad you got exposed for saying a very black populated state should stop reproducing.

The state is garbage. We need less people from Alabama not more

Good alabama is that last state that should be reproducing.

We need less trailer trash not more.

It sure is fun when you guys have in your head who you think you're shitting on and want sterilized in southern states only to get cock slapped across the face by the demographics of the areas with the problems you tried to throw on "trailer trash".

It sure is fun when you guys have in your head who you think you're shitting on and want sterilized in southern states only to get cock slapped across the face by the demographics of the areas with the problems you tried to throw on "trailer trash".

The state ranks so low in education, the state takes more money than it gives out, ranks last in almost every single metric known to man

Please stop making up lies. The state is garbage and they hold back the entire nation.

You’re a garbage poster so you of course need to lie about a garbage state

The state ranks so low in education, the state takes more money than it gives out, ranks last in almost every single metric known to man

Please stop making up lies. The state is garbage and they hold back the entire nation.

You’re a garbage poster so you of course need to lie about a garbage state
Worst poster in the WR strikes again.

Sorry to wreck your emotional outburst with facts.

Back