Social Alabama bill would force men to get vasectomy at 50

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This bill doesn't have a chance in hell of passing. It's a legislator who is pissed off (rightly so) at Alabama's newly passed abortion laws. I just wanted to give you donks something that makes you punch your keyboards.

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WSFA) - An Alabama lawmaker has proposed a bill that would require a man to undergo a vasectomy at age 50 or after he has fathered a specific number of children.

HB 238, filed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis, D-Birmingham, would require a man to undergo a vasectomy after the birth of his third biological child or within one month of his 50th birthday. The bill also says the procedure would be done at the man’s own expense.

“Under existing law, there are no restrictions on the reproductive rights of men,” according to the text of the bill.

Hollis said many opponents have seen her bill as “an outrageous overstep,” but she counters “year after year the majority party continues to introduce new legislation that tries to dictate a woman’s body and her reproductive rights." Hollis calls her bill a means “to neutralize last year’s abortion ban bill,” and to send a message that “men should not be legislating what women do with their bodies.”

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/02/14/alabama-bill-would-force-men-get-vasectomy/

Last edited:
What we need is a surgically implanted womb for men, so that we could be forced to carry a life around inside of us, if the women doesn't want to keep the child.

Abortion would then have 70% support.

Can’t believe this is something people actually think of.

The less people reproduce in Alabama the better. Hopefully this passes.

Or else what?

She looks like she's been knocked up by at least 10 guys, and not letting randos and bums blast in her never occurred to her as an option.

Maybe we could meet her halfway and just sterilize poor people who can't pay for kids and would require public assistance. Oops, there goes her entire voting base.

This bill doesn't have a chance in hell of passing. It's a legislator who is pissed off (rightly so) at Alabama's newly passed abortion laws. I just wanted to give you donks something that makes you punch your keyboards.

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WSFA) - An Alabama lawmaker has proposed a bill that would require a man to undergo a vasectomy at age 50 or after he has fathered a specific number of children.

HB 238, filed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis, D-Birmingham, would require a man to undergo a vasectomy after the birth of his third biological child or within one month of his 50th birthday. The bill also says the procedure would be done at the man’s own expense.

“Under existing law, there are no restrictions on the reproductive rights of men,” according to the text of the bill.

Hollis said many opponents have seen her bill as “an outrageous overstep,” but she counters “year after year the majority party continues to introduce new legislation that tries to dictate a woman’s body and her reproductive rights." Hollis calls her bill a means “to neutralize last year’s abortion ban bill,” and to send a message that “men should not be legislating what women do with their bodies.”

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/02/14/alabama-bill-would-force-men-get-vasectomy/

The government legislates what men can do with our bodies. It denies men full participation in society unless we give the government the authority to remove us from our homes and relocate us to government facilities. Where are all the woman legislators trying to repeal Selective Service?

Anything to stop grampa from spraying

Nope.

Take that Commie shit somewhere else.

Men are already forced to undergo genital mutilation (circumcision) at birth, under the guise of "cleanliness" or "it looks better that way".

Fuck right the fuck off, Rolanda, you Democrat sack of dog shit.

Nope.

Take that Commie shit somewhere else.

Men are already forced to undergo genital mutilation (circumcision) at birth, under the guise of "cleanliness" or "it looks better that way".

Fuck right the fuck off, Rolanda, you Democrat sack of dog shit.
Eh, men are forced to do what now?

this chick I know, her dad is a real skeeve. he had a child when he was 80 & the woman was in her early 20s. fucking weird as hell.

Hardly equivalent to not allowing abortions but sure, let her have her YAAAAASSS QWEEEEEN moment

Circumcision.

If it were a female's clitoris, we both know society in the West wouldn't tolerate it.
Had no idea so many Americans were circumcised at birth, thought it was primarily a religious thing. In Europe, and especially Scandinavia, that basically doesn't happen.

As far as I understand, the research suggests a slightly lower risk of UVI's and HIV, which is the predominant argument for it in the US (outside of religion and culture). I don't see what communism has to do with it though, and I while I agree that male circumcision can be unethical, I don't think it's at all comparable to female circumcision.

Good alabama is that last state that should be reproducing.

We need less trailer trash not more.

this chick I know, her dad is a real skeeve. he had a child when he was 80 & the woman was in her early 20s. fucking weird as hell.
Probably not his.

Back