AL ROKER - I SHARTED MYSELF At the White House

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/07/al-ro...-gastric-bypass-surgery/#comments-fullwrapper

When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he bee-lined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

bleh2.gif

Isn't Al Roker the funny looking black guy with a fat mans head and a skinny mans body?

This picture was taken moments after Roker dumped his dirty drawers in the bathroom.
tdy-110425-white-house-al-roker-10a.photoblog600.jpg

Not exactly sure any of us need to know this.

Wow! So amazing Al!

Thanks for the info.

Now, what's the weather gonna be like in my neck of the woods?

Kelly Ripa stopped by the office last year. she's hot as all hell & literally glows in person

Kelly Ripa stopped by the office last year. she's hot as all hell & literally glows in person

I definitely wasn't saying she is nasty. I was saying him feeding her something after he pulled his poopy pants off and threw them in the trash was nasty.

I definitely wasn't saying she is nasty. I was saying him feeding her something after he pulled his poopy pants off and threw them in the trash was nasty.

no doubt, wasn't saying you were.

that pic does ruin it for sure

Sylvia and Roker have more in common than I thought...

I was working at a gallery on Broome St in SoHo and she stopped in with her kids and husband. She must be 5'1" without those 5 inch heels she wears on TV. but without makeup is what struck me.... she is still way good looking.

?? ditching his underwear wouldn't be enough, would it? i imagine some crap slipped through his draws and made contact with his pants.

I worked with Al Rokers nephew about 12 years ago. Guy named Joe. He was a cool cat.

Back