Media Al Pacino predicts Conor McGregor vs. Cowboy Cerrone UFC fight!

Sorry boys, all the stitches in the world can't sew me together again. Lay down... lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez funeral home on Hun and Ninth street. Always knew I'd make a stop there, but a lot later than a whole gang of people thought... Last of the Moh-Ricans... well maybe not the last. Gail's gonna be a good mom... New improved Carlito Brigante... Hope she uses the money to get out. No room in this city for big hearts like hers... Sorry baby, I tried the best I could, honest... Can't come with me on this trip, Loaf. Getting the shakes now, last call for drinks, bars closing down... Sun's out, where are we going for breakfast? Don't wanna go far. Rough night, tired baby... Tired...

You made my night, sir. I love that scene. Not a fan of Pacino's over-the-top acting that began with Scent of a Woman, but it played well in Carlito's Way. And Sean Penn, despite holding doofus political views, was insanely good in the Alan Dershowitz-like lawyer role. Gotta see if I can find it on Netflix. Thanks again.

Al's developed a bit of a southern twang in his older years

LMFAO

I thought he was solid in the Irishman, which just came out... so he's still got it.

lol kind of sounds like RDJ playing his role in Tropic Thunder

Check out Al talk mma
FragrantBogusHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

does anybody

have any idea

who the fuck these people are?

<13>
I mean is this guy good, or what?

Il tell you what they're looking at. They're looking at us
The LAPD. The police department.
We just got made

Al Pacino shares his thoughts on the Diaz brothers

<[analyzed}> You slick mofo, line from one of my favorite movies...

I mean is this guy good, or what?

Il tell you what they're looking at. They're looking at us
The LAPD. The police department.
We just got made

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back