Al Iaquinta Trashes Justin Gaethje: ''You're the p----''

I love Al, fellow LI boy.......War Al..

The angriest man in mma Al Iaquinta does he force people to buy homes at gun point..?

what’s wrong with this guy? I can stand cringey trash talkers like Covington but Al... not even sure he’s talking trash, just speaking his completely retarded mind.

Al's shtick is boring as fuck and he's a part time fighter. Win or lose gaethje is must see every single time. Can't even come close to saying the same for al. Gaethje kills him if they fight also.

I found a video of Al on the job...

LMAO, 4Real I can see Al being exactly like that...

giphy.gif
<Dany07>

I'll take big Al...... and I'll take any top 5 155er to not only beat gaejthe but put him closer to early retirement with a nasty beatdown.......unfortunately (cause I like Justin and the way he carries himself like a man)

Bruh, Al is always complaining about how much money he has. Now he is acting like a pimp? Cmon Al, you are kinda cool but stfu about Gaethje. He would floor you.

It's almost as if his nickname is "Raging" for a reason.

AL is a tough dude man, give him the tough fights

Rematch Lee would be awesome

Stylistically could be probs for Tony

Gaetje fight Id almost favor AL as well

Al vs Gaethje would be a super bloody fantastic barn burner. I think I would pick Al to win.

Is Al really fighting Kevin Lee next? That’s probably not the smartest fight for Al to accept.

Al Iaquinta has to be the most negative guy in the UFC. Dude has never something good to say about anything.

Al Iaquinta has to be the most negative guy in the UFC. Dude has never something good to say about anything.

Can you imagine him selling houses? Lol apparently he’s some sort of natural at selling real estate and is really successful. I can’t imagine it though.

That would be a fun match-up.

Would love to see Gaethje vs El Cucuy as well.

Al sales technique; "Buy this house or I'll kick your ass". He's dumb as rocks. I sarcastically tweeted "one of the few intelligent things Al has said" then he liked it then took it back 10 mins later when he realized it wasn't a compliment

Back