Al Haymon.NBC boxing series

Anyone think Haymon might create a his own PBC Belt if this really takes off.

Anyone think Haymon might create a his own PBC Belt if this really takes off.

after destroying Golden boy and showtime , his next target might be the sanctioning bodies . :D

that's probably the reason behind all those meetings between alphabet soup presidents , they're sensing an incoming Haymon assault .

I didn't see the Porter vs Garica and Lopez vs Berto in this thread. I know they are on Spike but still good fights.

I the Lopez might Dec Berto and Porter will get the HL Ko they can replay alot.

Also I saw Jacobs had filmed a promo for the series but doesn't have a fight signed yet. But almost certian he will be on a card this yr too.

I didn't see the Porter vs Garica and Lopez vs Berto in this thread. I know they are on Spike but still good fights.

I the Lopez might Dec Berto and Porter will get the HL Ko they can replay alot.

Also I saw Jacobs had filmed a promo for the series but doesn't have a fight signed yet. But almost certian he will be on a card this yr too.

He is already booked vs TBA for undercard of Quillen-Lee I thought? Or am I mistaken?

He is already booked vs TBA for undercard of Quillen-Lee I thought? Or am I mistaken?

Oh. didn't know that. Hope he gets the winner of Kid C and Lee. Kid C vs Jacobs is My most wanted fight at 160. Someone will get KO'd for sure.

Oh. didn't know that. Hope he gets the winner of Kid C and Lee. Kid C vs Jacobs is My most wanted fight at 160. Someone will get KO'd for sure.

Yup, that is the end goal. If Jacobs wins, he gets the winner. Kid C and Jacobs are obviously big draws in NYC for Barclays. But I bet Lee could bring out the Irish there and the surrounding area as well. As long as Jacobs wins, they already got another good money fight for the area set up.

I just boxrecd Jacobs, and it doesnt have his fight listed, even as vs TBA. But I swear I saw it in the other thread for these. Or whatever thread had the news about Kid C's fight

Garcia Peterson a non title 10 rounder

What the fuck is the "lineal champ" doing in a 10 round non-title catchweight bout? The Garcia/Haymon partnership has really shit the bed lately.

The advertisements they are showing for this during wsof are really well done.

Boxrec has it as a 12 rounded. Even if non title (cause catch weight in prep of moving up), still def should be 12 rounds. Both are top tier, championship level fighters

Smart business move by Haymon to make it a non-title fight.
Turns out belts mean something despite what fans say.

Would've been nice to see Garcia add another belt to his collection.

Just bought tickets for March 7. Hope One Time wins fans back over with a strong performance.

BoxingScene.com @boxingscene

"Al Haymon's PBC on ESPN2, New Details Emerging http://dlvr.it/8by6St #boxing"

cant believe haymon has nbc nbc sports cbs cbs sports showtime spike tv espn 2 I heard BET also

The big question I have is for the bigger nbc cbs fights is he gonna have preview shows like an all access

I really hope the third nbc card will be wilder vs fury hw title on nbc america vs uk throw chavez jr vs froch on there and pack vegas

Back