Al Bundy vs Chuck Liddel . Who you got?

Jacked Burton

Triple Lindy Card
Banned
Reaction score
Ed O'neil aka Al Bundy has been a BBJ practitioner for 23 years under a Gracie and is of black belt status.
He is also an ex NFL player/ line backer, and Kelly's father.
I think beating up every man that tried to deflower you daughter is quite an accomplishment and Al ran mens heads into the stair railing for staring and wanting to rail Kelly.

Sure, Chuck Liddell was the lhw champ for a period of time.
But he also had no ground game and relied solely on his TDD.

I think under Pride rules Al Bundy by Arm bar.

Last edited:
As an avid modern family watcher i must say Bundy has kept all his faculties intact while chuck liddell cant even hold down a job behind a desk at a 3rd rate corporation

Al beats him up a bit on the ground before sinking in the RNC, theres no way chuck gets back up with a behemoth like Bundy on top of him. Also chuck is probably going through the last of the coke he can afford right now and is usually off balance when doing lines so the takedown would come easy

iiHdNIKuGxNZV.gif

This one is really hard, good job, TS!

I think i would go with prime Al Bundy

al bundy via no ma'am beatdown

wow, if that show was on the air right now, feminists would sht and pee all over themselves

Ed O'neil aka Al Bundy has been a BBJ practitioner for 23 years under a Gracie and is of black belt status.
He is also a ex NFL player line backer, and Kelly Bundy's dad.
I think beating up every man that tried to deflower you daughter is quite an accomplishment and Al ran man heads into the stair railing for staring and wanting to rail Kelly.

Sure, Chuck Liddell was the lhw champ for a period of time.
But he also had no ground game and relied solely on his TDD.

I think under Pride rules Al Bundy by Arm bar.

You forgot to mention how Al scored 4 touchdowns in one game during his days at Polk High. I'm not sure Liddell could handle Al's fists.

I wouldn't mind seeing Al Bundy face off against Dan Quinn. Two football legends. The man who scored 4 touchdowns in one game versus the man who made the greatest stop in Notre Dame football history.

Last edited:
Chuck never scored 4 touchdowns in a single game. Al Bundy via No MA'AMplata

Al is the first guy I'd want to have my back in a bar fight besides maybe Bas.

Proof :

Last edited:
Al is the first guy I'd want to have my back in a bar fight besides maybe Bas.

(the mobile app sucks dick right now)

Indeed

There should be an app for Bar Fights.

Al Bundy or The Platinum Nation

Either way you are about to fuck shit up.

Last edited:
Bundy. Did you now he scored 4 touchdowns in 1 game? That is a real athlete.

I gotta think being a running back for Polk high qualifies him as an A level athlete. Along with his bjj experience, its an easy choice.

I'd take Al's brother Ted. Before the electric chair took him, that guy was murdering people, inside and out of the octagon.
963010.jpg

Back