Akhmedov!!!!

Another top 10 Dagestani!

Beat the higher ranked longer opponent

Solid Muslim Fighter

Discuss
giphy.gif

Not his best performance but he's definitely doing well as of late. Sambo bless.

Solid Muslim Fighter

Discuss
Can we please leave religion out of this for fuck sake? Let's ALL be brothers and sisters in this world MMA community.

Solid Muslim Fighter

Discuss

1. He's not top ten.
2. He's Lutheran.
3. How can you be excited after that lackluster fight?

Solid Muslim Fighter

Discuss
Always been a very good fighter. His cardio is what has let him down. Always gases by the third. I think he would easily have a been a top 10 ww or top 5 had he always not gassed so easily. One of the reasons for that was he used to load up with every punch, put absolutely everything into it and so used to get very tired after a few rounds.
I think he has definitely improved as he's not cutting so much weight. But obviously still got tired.
From what I saw he's got excellent standup and jabs, and leg kicks (why did he give them up after the 1st round?) and managed to pace himself much better. Good takedown and wrestling. Maybe a change of camps to somewhere like AKA would sort out that cardio

Fight felt like it was 7 rounds. Is it finally over?

Omari will never be top 5 or champ, but at this point he has value in testing if guys are ready for the top 10 level.

Back