Reaction score
So many big stars
soo much success

how do they do it?

Cormier
Rockold
Islam Mak
Khabib

I heard that when a fighter joins the gym they have to perform a ritual the involves sacrificing their left testicle to satan to gain unlimited power.

I heard that when a fighter joins the gym they have to perform a ritual the involves sacrificing their left testicle to satan to gain unlimited power.
The sacrifice is actually their left ACL, but other wise spot on.

Aka had its bad period with uncontrolled sparring and tons of injuries (almost destroyed khabib's career). Mendez made some changes and the results are showing that.

Aka had its bad period with uncontrolled sparring and tons of injuries (almost destroyed khabib's career). Mendez made some changes and the results are showing that.
Pretty sure AKA had their own branded knee braces at one point.

Acute Knee Abnormalities

American kickboxing academy

Where you hone your skills and become great at everything but kickboxing

Cain is still as brittle as ever and Rockhold is nowhere to be found.

giphy.gif

Islam and khabib arent elite because their training at aka. It fine tuned them for the UFC but those dudes are who they are because of their training in Dagestan.

Love AKA, but have to be honest. They scout good talent. Luke was built from the ground up though.

back in the day these fighters were good in their prime- from aka- bj penn, fitch, frank shamrock, cung le, josh thompson ,,,,someone i am forgetting....

Did you hear how they hazed DC? They made him get rid of his right testicle, only to have him find out the devil prefers the left! Cruel stuff.

They look at what TriStar does...... Then they do the opposite

Back