AKA Comes In With Highest Winning Percentage, Team Jackson Boasts Highest Decision Ra

There's a thread a bout it already but I want to know what Greg Jackson and Mike Winklejohn thinks of it.

gregjackson.jpg

Imagine if Rich Jon Fitch decided to move to Jacksons....

I have a statistic too:

Beverwijk Top Team / Team Schreiber went 100% in "won all fights" and 100% in "won all fights via finish"

They must be the best team in MMA !

30 threads on the same subject... this is sherdog, the place where u can click new thread without looking at the thread list.

Those statistics should have been complemented with more information. Percentages aren't as interesting if you don't see how many fighters there are in each camp, how the top guy ratio in the camps are etc.

Imagine if Rich Jon Fitch decided to move to Jacksons....

Ha, Fitch + Jackson = the ultimate blanket. I'd actually like to see it. If youre gonna be something , might as well be the best at it.

I met Greg Jackson once, that guy would give you the shirt off his back

and wouldn't even charge a whole lot, if it was a shirt he wasn't digging or was old, I mean if he likes it and wears it all the time he aint selling the mother fucker, ya know?

I like Greg Jackson but damn he develops fighters to be boring as hell. Point fighting & LNP is the game they teach at Jackson-Winkeljohns MMA. I wish refs. would start enforcing the timidity rule and taking points away and DQing point fighters, wall & stallers, and LNP artists.

Wasn't this already proven to be false.

I like Greg Jackson but damn he develops fighters to be boring as hell. Point fighting & LNP is the game they teach at Jackson-Winkeljohns MMA. I wish refs. would start enforcing the timidity rule and taking points away and DQing point fighters, wall & stallers, and LNP artists.
Erik Perez for example

...oh wait.

Back