Media AJ sounds fired up!

Boxing is more nuanced then hey you're bigger and stronger go overwhelm him.

If he fought more aggro in that fight he would've been knocked out.

Lennox was viewed as a cautious fighter but there were numerous times when he came out very aggressive and just jumped on opponents like vs Grant, Gollotta , Ruddock, and they were just as big as him, so AJ needs to come out with that type of bully mentality.

lol what laughable nonsense.

if he hated fighting he would’ve retired long ago? He’s already set for life and has achieved far more than most boxers can ever dream of. You can’t be an elite level fighter if you’re scared of being hit. He’s not fuckin Audrey Harrison
Before his first Ruiz fight he looked like a world beater. After that fight he has no confidence and doesn’t wanna be in there. Don’t try and lecture me junior

Labron James would be proud,

ps2lfmf5wpo61.jpg
Him and lebron are pretty much the same person.

Before his first Ruiz fight he looked like a world beater. After that fight he has no confidence and doesn’t wanna be in there. Don’t try and lecture me junior
AJ looked like a world beater before the first Ruiz fight? That's a stretch. He'd just gone life and death with an old gun shy fighter. Wlad at least threw down in that fight. Saying AJ had no confidence after the first Ruiz fight is also false. It's clear that his confidence wasn't the same in his chin but that happens to a lot of fighters. Hell, I just named one that fought without confidence in his chin (Wlad) and he reigned for a decade.

AJ needs a KO or he'll lose.

he wont close the skill gap but he can employ a different strategy this time around.

doing something like what bhop used to do at the higher weights would work here aka the hit and hold. slow down the fight, limit the exchanges and make sure you smother usyk every chance you get.

Problem is he is Chinny and knows it. Ruiz dropped him so many times but if you look closely none of those punches really connected flush or were huge but were enough to shake and drop him multiple times. Hard to fight aggressive knowing that now.

Back