News AJ McKee vs. Patricio Pitbull 2 at featherweight is gonna happen

This fight makes 0 sense but I guess its part of the agreement Patricio got in order to vacate the LW belt. If Patricio wins the trilogy will be huge, so Im assuming Bellator is rooting for Pitbull.

Can't be a bigger disappointment than the first fight.

It’s the right fight to make. Pitbull is a legend who helped build Bellator and they owe him a rematch I feel. Couldn’t hurt AJ to do it again.

8C4DB222-07A2-4B49-9A09-03388954223D.jpeg
Sounds like AJ doesn’t want that fight .. really has his eyes on LW and being champ champ

What the fuck is that tweet even supposed to say?!
AJ is saying Patricio is scared to get whooped @ 155 and get his title taken there so now AJ has to beat up Patricky to get the 155 title. Basically AJ's sights are set on being Double Champ, not Patricio

Lol translation:
“You’re too scared to fight me at 155 now I will have to whoop your brother once he gets the belt instead”

Ah so the real translation is "I don't want to cut weight and want to be even bigger than you"

How was the first fight a disappointment?
Because it ended so quickly. I wanted a war. Patricio is better than he showed. Mckee was taken to deep waters against Derek Campos. Patricio can do better.

Because it ended so quickly. I wanted a war. Patricio is better than he showed. Mckee was taken to deep waters against Derek Campos. Patricio can do better.

Think a rematch might have same winner but will be a different fight. like Aldo/Conor, if they fought 10 more times no way Conor sleeps him in 13 seconds again.

Hopefully the rematch is FOTY type fight we all thought the first one would be.

I liked the rematch better when it was for the lightweight belt. A big part of that is there are more interesting opponents at 155 than 145 in my eyes.

This fight makes 0 sense but I guess its part of the agreement Patricio got in order to vacate the LW belt. If Patricio wins the trilogy will be huge, so Im assuming Bellator is rooting for Pitbull.
I mean, it does make sense in that Patricio is a long-time champ, so an instant rematch is warranted.

Back